Attention Ch.0 Heads

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what happens, think about it like this though,

Whats worse, some douche making an ass out of himself chasing the dream or not having the girls around in the first place.

Besides, there's a few I wouldn't mind making an ass out of myself trying to smash.

Honestly though, a few of the girls in here are cooler then 90% of these dudes.

Thats what happens, think about it like this though, whats worse, some douche making an ass out of himself chasing the dream or not having the girls around in the first place.

Besides, there's a few I wouldn't mind making an ass out of myself trying to smash.

Honestly though, a few of the girls in here are cooler then 90% of these dudes.

THIS.

Im sayin'.....

I need to start e-flossin' more.

Why don't you...try to get laid in person and skip the computer BS? It's always worked just fine for me.

I've been meeting up with a lot of e peoples lately from the internet and just expected to hang with an awesome artist.

When I met her (never seeing a pic) I was very surprised to say the least and it went from there.

Super cute face, perfect body, and just awesome personality pretty much.

Definitely worked out well.

Even the ones I've met IRL since being single recently seem to get routed through FB somehow.

I'm old and was married for a while and find this new E booty concept is pure genius.

This is working fine for me as well.

Here's how this works.

1. About a quarter of the people on here- the 30 year old teenagers, the trolls, and the internet fame whores- are going to call you a faggot because nothing is wrong with 12 oz when they really have no idea what you're talking about...then will proceed to reinforce all of the negative behavior you're talking about because that's all they know how to do...and they get rewarded for it. Note that this is the most vocal group- not because they're right, but because if they yell loud enough and long enough you'll give up and they can feel good about getting back to the circle jerk.

2. Half of the members will agree that it's changed, but will say pointing that out doesn't make a difference.

3. The rest will agree with you and want to change it, but will have no idea of how to go about doing so.

4. Everybody starts arguing, the thread gets derailed, stupid pictures will get posted...and faggotry once again prevails.

1.) The "circle jerk" you speak of is what's great about Ch0. /nh

2.) Anyone who isn't a complete faggot knows that Ch0 has changed for the better and is 1000x more fun and entertaining than it was back in 2003.

3.) The "rest" that you speak of are a small handfull of boring lame asses who nobody really gives a shit about anyways.

4.) The "faggotry that once again prevails" is this annual "12oz sucks now, what ever happened" thread that some lame makes about once a year.

5.) Shai... stop being a lame. It used to be cool reading your posts, but lately you've been a real bummer.

No hate homie, just saying though.

And real talk, everybody knows that 12oz was lame as fuck when it was invite only.

That's why it went back to the way it is.

Because everybody was bitching about the invite only, including alot of the same complaining motherfuckers who are bitching now about how they want that shit back.

Oh shit I just realized I know the fat bitch at the bottom. She works at Whole Foods. I know it's her cuz she has an 18 tat on her hand.

Whole Foods must be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer of gangsters. There are always ex cholos and cholas baking the pizza or restocking the beer.

Swamp, I wasn't even talking about you but if you're going to take what I said personally....

I've been seeing and hearing a lot more dissatisfaction with where 12 oz is headed, and most of the discussion doesn't happen here because, well...that dog won't hunt. I've more or less given up hope because the people that can actually do something about it don't seem to notice or care. (And I'm not just talking about the moderators.)

There's nothing wrong with Ch0. If it's only a small handfull of butthurt lames who live to complain that have the same problem that they ALWAYS have had, then that's on them and they can go elsewhere. Maybe even make your own coffee talk forum somewhere. Nobody's stopping you.

I don't understand why having a different take on things around here automatically puts so many people on the defensive...if there's nothing wrong, then what's the big deal?

OH THE IRONY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know ch0 would be a great place if only people would be nice to each other instead of acting like assholes. Why does everyone on 12oz have to act like an asshole? I have an idea why doesn't everyone say something they like about ch0 in this thread and we can make ch0 a much nicer place.

I like the fact that I don't have a tampon.

• Like 1

And when I say "do something about it" I don't mean "the moderators need to put on a cape and save the day," I mean "the person who started the thread and the people who want it to stay on topic should be more proactive and check people, as opposed to letting things get out of control because once in a while it's good for a cheap laugh."

So in other words you want 50 page arguments? :confused: