Attention Ch.0 Heads

tipsycripsy420

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swamp, I wasn't even talking about you but if you're going to take what I said personally....

I've been seeing and hearing a lot more dissatisfaction with where 12 oz is headed, and most of the discussion doesn't happen here because, well...that dog won't hunt. I've more or less given up hope because the people that can actually do something about it don't seem to notice or care. (And I'm not just talking about the moderators.)

I don't understand why having a different take on things around here automatically puts so many people on the defensive...if there's nothing wrong, then what's the big deal?

It's just extremely repetitive is all, and if you're gunna make a post detailing what will happen in these threads I don't think your very predictable behavior should be excluded

"Extremely repetitive"? Have you not noticed that in the past year, 75% of the new threads usually got derailed by the same five people over the same bullshit and nothing has been done about it?

My concession to keeping the peace over this topic is that I don't bring it up. But when it comes up, I put my two cents in. If that bothers you in some way, I don't know what to tell you...maybe because you know that at least some of it is on the money.

"Extremely repetitive"? Have you not noticed that in the past year, 75% of the new threads usually got derailed by the same five people over the same bullshit and nothing has been done about it?

My concession to keeping the peace over this topic is that I don't bring it up. But when it comes up, I put my two cents in. If that bothers you in some way, I don't know what to tell you...maybe because you know that at least some of it is on the money.

It doesn't bother me, I think it's funny and kind of weird how seriously you take this site. And as I said, I just felt that if you were gunna point out all the things that happen in these threads, it's only fair to include your usual rant

Sucks when people get bummed out, cant control anyone else.

I have seen Ch 0 go back and forth between awesome and suck several times since I started visiting this section.

All you can do is start posting better things and not giving attention to the little peeps jumping up and down looking for any attention good or bad.

My screen name is based on the fact I dont put enough good into the oontz.

Lack of time ... I try when I can.

The only thing I take seriously is the fact that I don't want to feel the time I spent here is going to be wasted reading the same arguments from the same people ad nauseam. Beyond that, I think you got it all wrong. I don't obsessively document everything I do on here and/or act like a fool just to gain approval like a retarded trained seal.

What I AM here for is conversation and maybe to learn a thing or two. Lately that's been all but impossible because....well, I have a lot of opinions as to why but since I've already covered them and was definitively proven wrong I'll keep them to myself this time.

"It's like when niggas make subliminal records

If it ain't directed directly at me, I don't respect it"

And I'm not even talking about you since a decent percentage of what you post is interesting or funny. It's people who somehow manage to make 3000 posts in four months and had nothing worthwhile to say besides "look at me", or people who single out other people and troll them. Or people just trolling.

Believe me, there's a lot of stuff I just tune out...there's whole threads and sections of the forum I have no interest in. However, there's a problem when 95% of the threads that are get picture-spammed or trolled or cheesesteaked into oblivion and no one does anything about it.

And when I say "do something about it" I don't mean "the moderators need to put on a cape and save the day," I mean "the person who started the thread and the people who want it to stay on topic should be more proactive and check people, as opposed to letting things get out of control because once in a while it's good for a cheap laugh."

18th Street is considered the largest gang in Los Angeles, California and based, largely Hispanic street gang. It is estimated that there are between 8,000 and 20,000 members of 18th Street gang in Los Angeles County alone. There are approximately 20 separate individual autonomous gangs operating under the same label with separate barrios in the San Fernando Valley, the San Gabriel Valley, the South Bay, South Los Angeles, Downtown Los Angeles, Pico Union, Inglewood, and Cudahy according to the latest figures from the NDIC.

What? I like seeing girls come in here, the only time I thought it was annoying was when they kinda gayed up the VIP graff pic thread blowing each other kisses for a page or two but other than that it's definitely a good thing. All the stuff people complain about I've never seen the lady's in here do.