Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ski Mask

People who shouldn't have a drivers license.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6pmYfNco0

"Terrible parker in viral video caught"

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/717390--terrible-parker-in-viral-video-charged?bn=1

she's on the list. the more time goes by, the more I realize that probably a good 30-40% of people on the road don't belong there. young, old, it doesn't matter - stupidity is ageless.

We're so entrenched in this car culture that people act as if taking somebody's license away is tantamount to murder. how could somebody possibly survive without it!?!? In the past I worked as an Insurance Broker and did Driver Licensing for awhile as well...the shit I saw on the job was staggering. I once got screamed at by a middle aged father because I wouldn't renew his mother's license...the mother came in very slowly with the aide of a walker, couldn't hear me when I spoke to her, and had the shakes too bad to sign some paperwork.

anyhow...add your stories here...bad drivers, supid drivers, etc.

How many people driving around even have a liscense?

I'm also a firm beliver that you should be retested at a certain age... There's a lot of old people who are almost blind, deaf, and have slow reflexs... Yet they are still permitted to drive cause they passed the test 63 years ago when they were 17.

How many people driving around even have a liscense?

I'm also a firm beliver that you should be retested at a certain age... There's a lot of old people who are almost blind, deaf, and have slow reflexs... Yet they are still permitted to drive cause they passed the test 63 years ago when they were 17.

They do have to retake their test as a certain age.

i met the dude who drives the elantra that got run over, Todd, the day it happened. He's a regular at my bar and was stoked that he got it on film, as well as insurance getting him a new car.

My grandad was a terrible driver. He got his licence way back when you didn't have to sit a test or anything, they just handed them out supposedly so he was never taught. I was quite funny.

My license in AZ is valid until 2040

i saw another az license at work the other day that had some crazy long expiration date like that.

is this a common thing in arizona?

also, watch Canada's Worst Driver on Discovery. Insane.

I know. did you see season 2 where that kid talks about how stupid cops are and then they snitch him out to the OPP? bet he got lots of tickets after that.

I know. did you see season 2 where that kid talks about how stupid cops are and then they snitch him out to the OPP? bet he got lots of tickets after that.

LOL All sorts of characters on that show.

How can anyone be that bad?

My favourite comment for the video is "Typical X5 driver".

LOL All sorts of characters on that show.

How can anyone be that bad?

My favourite comment for the video is "Typical X5 driver".

no kididng. on the upside, it makes for a good X5 commercial. it went over those two cars like a fucking monster truck. and when she drives off you dont see any damage to the front. crazy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now