Done with the ex one, Onto the next one

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. she was paranoid like a mother fucker about you. she would get all pussy hurt when i talked to you on myspace and was always asking if you were over there at your mom's.

Soooo waiiitt....This bitch knew that BFart was 4534 miles away...and she would STILL ask you if she was over there at her moms house????

WOW.

"Crack is a hell of a drug"

Also, I could tell you a story about how she got her nickname basically due to being a slut and banging every dude in C***'s circle of friends, but none of them thought enough of her to remember her name so they just called her the little nickname she is so proud of.

I like that you said you "could" tell the story, then proceeded to do so. I lol'd.

• 3 years later...
I always thought that chick was totally insane and overly paranoid and more trouble than she is worth.

You should be celebrating instead of complaining.

Also, I could tell you a story about how she got her nickname basically due to being a slut and banging every dude in C***'s circle of friends, but none of them thought enough of her to remember her name so they just called her the little nickname she is so proud of.

You have bad luck with women.

Maybe you should start choosing some that aren't crazy.

Sorry...I do realized this post is from forever ago...but, I actually heard she got the name when she was like 17, from her friends John, Cary, and Chuck RIP...as a joke...I think it's kind of become endearing coming from her real friends...oh well...I guess whomever you heard that from is just one of those people who likes to make shit up when they don't know someone...

Look what this emo fag said about you...

4 FUCKING YEARS AGO

• Like 1

Yes...I am quite aware of this...hence beginning my post with, "Sorry...I do realized this post is from forever ago...

but, I don't think there is a statute of limitations on setting shit straight...my intent wasn't to start an argument or anything...this was just the first time I had heard that lovely story, which is ridiculous, and wanted to make it right...sorry it bothered ya'll so much...I know you'll never get back that 30 secs of your life...

Yes...I am quite aware of this...hence beginning my post with, "Sorry...I do realized this post is from forever ago...

but, I don't think there is a statute of limitations on setting shit straight...my intent wasn't to start an argument or anything...this was just the first time I had heard that lovely story, which is ridiculous, and wanted to make it right...sorry it bothered ya'll so much...I know you'll never get back that 30 secs of your life...

sounds like you wanna spill the beans.. you already found and bumped this thread.. you might as well air out what you want to say..

get some things off your chest.

or maybe show some chest??

you decide.

I'm just saYin...when someone is online complaining/ talking shit about their significant other or ex...most of it probably isn't true... or is probably a variation of the truth...

Valiantly riding to her defense 4 years later by digging up a forgotten thread with the unintended consequence of spreading said shit talking even further.

I'm just saYin...when someone is online complaining/ talking shit about their significant other or ex...most of it probably isn't true... or is probably a variation of the truth...

Like none of these people involved even come on here any more, and I doubt anyone remembers or cares.

But yeah, keep defending the girl that no one knows, it's going to have a profound effect on what we think of her.