Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reuben Kinkaid

Great White shark bitten almost in half

Also quiet sure its not fake. that shit wouldn't be all over the Australian news if it wasn't real.. Aussies are all over that shit when it comes to sharks.

First glance - looked fake

Then i read about what could be prehistoric animal surfacing for the first time in a million years to bite a shark and wanted to believe it was fake.

boogiehandshark

Also quiet sure its not fake. that shit wouldn't be all over the Australian news if it wasn't real.. Aussies are all over that shit when it comes to sharks.

yeah because if its on the aussie news, it must be true

pfffffffffffffffffft

negas sent

internerd

thx for the negas

effect, they had none

although my negas pulled a tic tac from you

jus sayin

now back to shark week

The pic looks.....meh.. Although it could be real. Certain animals in the wild that are left alone and have an ample food supply and appetite can continue to grow. I mean look at those catfish in the rivers over in india. Things are fucking huge! That one that is believed to eat humans...the village would burn their dead and then dump in the river, a reasonably large catfish tries to eat the dead being (catfish usually bite off more than they can chew), gets used to the food supply, being that a human carcass is a good meal it continues to grow, and in the end people dont die for a while someone goes swimming and looks like its usual meal...CHOMP!! good bye.

Picture looks iffy but idea of a large shark like that is plausible.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now