Gucci aint shit

Miley Cyrus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gucci Mane. is the death of hip hop... along with. Weezy, Kanye, Diddy, OJ DA JUICE MAN, Drake,Soulja boy.. those r just some off the top of my head.. Thanks for ruining a culture.

If your really into hiphop you would be able to appreciate the changes..

I like hearing new and different artist(except that bitch nicki minaj..she suck)...and I don't give a fuck what anybody. Say kanye is a beast(except on his last album...shit was soft as hell)

Y'all old niggas need to stop livin in the past

If your really into hiphop you would be able to appreciate the changes..

I like hearing new and different artist(except that bitch nicki minaj..she suck)...and I don't give a fuck what anybody. Say kanye is a beast(except on his last album...shit was soft as hell)

Y'all old niggas need to stop livin in the past

Appreciate the changes? lol Diddy trying to put biggie in a song where he tries sing with autotune. Or all these new fucking kids who all sound the same.

Gucci Mane. is the death of hip hop... along with. Weezy, Kanye, Diddy, OJ DA JUICE MAN, Drake,Soulja boy.. those r just some off the top of my head.. Thanks for ruining a culture.

forgot plies...that niggas whack as fuck

check my homies Gas Mask Colony if you tryin to hear some real hip hop...

meh, hip hop schmip mop. hip hop or rap in general sucks ass now. nothing but a bunch of fake gangstas talking about money and shit they really dont have.

People under the stairs is pretty much the only "hip hop" i listen to now. that gucci mane shit is fine when im at a party and a female feels compelled to grind vigorously upon my genitals. and swing my door..that song is dope, that's the only exception.

good music:

modest-mouse-float-on.jpg

jefferson_airplane_1.jpg

Terry%20Reid.jpg

album_cover_crap_282_thealmightyguru_com_weezerblue.jpg