CALLING XBOX 360 NERD// CHRISTMAS 2009

sarahyoulose

Heeeeeeeeeeeey guys,

I know i know, i havent posted in 10101002 years but I'm not allowed to look at forums at work (specially when you never know when a nekked girl is going to show. Anyways - I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks and I'm starting my Christmas shopping list... and i need your help!!

My hubby likes his Xbox 360 and i want to choose a good game for him. NOw the ones he likes and plays on a regular basis are

GTA IV

Need for Speed (an of them)

Star Wars (the newest one??)

Gears of War

Now i need some suggestions/reviews to go along with the following ideas i have

Call of Duty - World at War

Halo 3

New Halo? ODST/OEST??

And before anyone says - " i cant believe you're thinking of this shit before Nov 1" - i am 7.5 months pregnant and there is no fucking way i;m in a mall after dec 1. Im due dec 24 and i cant handle crowds.

thanks for the help!!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hes already got the extension pack for GTA IV and hes gonna get the "a-rab money" explansion pack the DAY it comes out.. which is in November. so there goes the obvious choices.

I didnt put this in xbox thread b/c this is also a CHRISTMAS 2009 thread. aka others can come here to ask opinions too. like if any guys need help with running their gift ideas for wifey by me.. i can help too

ha

Sarah:

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 would be the obvious choice, but most heads will already be getting that when it drops. Like Weapon said...

Fallout 3 or Borderlands, similar games, but a lot more shooting in Borderlands.

Assassin's Creed 2..

I wouldn't bother with Halo 3: ODST - single player is tooooo short, and the multiplayer disc is, well, the original Halo 3 multiplayer plus all expansions.

thanks everybody for the advice and the congratulations

and APPARENTLY its gonna be christmas eve but i think the little baby is going to wait till after christmas.

In terms of the ODST//Left 4 Dead// Call of Duty: modern warfare 2 - what are the multiplayer/xbox live optiosn like? FOr example. HE LOVES to play GTA IV online and kill other people.