Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sarahyoulose

CALLING XBOX 360 NERD// CHRISTMAS 2009

Heeeeeeeeeeeey guys,

I know i know, i havent posted in 10101002 years but I'm not allowed to look at forums at work (specially when you never know when a nekked girl is going to show. Anyways - I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks and I'm starting my Christmas shopping list... and i need your help!!

My hubby likes his Xbox 360 and i want to choose a good game for him. NOw the ones he likes and plays on a regular basis are

GTA IV

Need for Speed (an of them)

Star Wars (the newest one??)

Gears of War

Now i need some suggestions/reviews to go along with the following ideas i have

Call of Duty - World at War

Halo 3

New Halo? ODST/OEST??

And before anyone says - " i cant believe you're thinking of this shit before Nov 1" - i am 7.5 months pregnant and there is no fucking way i;m in a mall after dec 1. Im due dec 24 and i cant handle crowds.

thanks for the help!!

• Like 1

theres going to be a new call of duty coming out soon. i'd go with that one.

also there is a new gta liberty city stories also. i'd go with that one too.

P1330605.jpg.3a0d7042a929e39b3db20dccd804cbb3.jpg

P1330748.jpg.5b75753f391dc1300ba3ad0eec8ca85d.jpg

P1330777.jpg.b06d37519eabca928138d2c69f20d737.jpg

P1330634.jpg.19c4513b05ede17c6ea0b3db1ba3b0c2.jpg

P1330682.jpg.409aa6e271e425be709753ccb531cf86.jpg

P1330774.jpg.34b5ed62b698e2fad2419d85d580838d.jpg

P1330775.jpg.1afa4ea7c287879c10b9db7938d702b3.jpg

less videogames more sexing.

i think she mentioned she was 8 months pregnant.

Hes already got the extension pack for GTA IV and hes gonna get the "a-rab money" explansion pack the DAY it comes out.. which is in November. so there goes the obvious choices.

I didnt put this in xbox thread b/c this is also a CHRISTMAS 2009 thread. aka others can come here to ask opinions too. like if any guys need help with running their gift ideas for wifey by me.. i can help too

ha

Hey sarah, good to see you back. I know nothing about Xbox but I thought I'd at least say hi.

Congrats on the baby, you should try to have him on the 27th so we'll have the same birthday.

theres going to be a new call of duty coming out soon. i'd go with that one.

he'll probably get that day 1, like most of us.

congrats on the joy package. I had no clue!

I agree on the SF4 tip but get him to add me so I will give him a crack. Don't add SpyD as he is too much of a beast at that game, hahaha.

Sarah:

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 would be the obvious choice, but most heads will already be getting that when it drops. Like Weapon said...

Fallout 3 or Borderlands, similar games, but a lot more shooting in Borderlands.

Assassin's Creed 2..

I wouldn't bother with Halo 3: ODST - single player is tooooo short, and the multiplayer disc is, well, the original Halo 3 multiplayer plus all expansions.

If he enjoys arcade fighters, and you want to save some cash, you can find this game for like 6-20 bucks new on amazon.

51TPAPCB96L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

thanks everybody for the advice and the congratulations

and APPARENTLY its gonna be christmas eve but i think the little baby is going to wait till after christmas.

In terms of the ODST//Left 4 Dead// Call of Duty: modern warfare 2 - what are the multiplayer/xbox live optiosn like? FOr example. HE LOVES to play GTA IV online and kill other people.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now