The good Ole U.S. of A.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm sure it'll be paid in conditional increments.

I don't really see this working out in the long run either though.

Yeah, i just read that they're gonna pay $20 bucks a day...

I just hate when our own country is falling apart and basically going bankrupt (or so they say) then we sign over $1.3 Billion dollars for something like this.

I'd rather just pull out all of our troops out of Afghanistan and let that piece of shit tear itself apart as much as it wants to, what a shithole.

No matter how much help we could possibly give or money we dump on them there are just too many fuctards warmongers amongst them.

If it looks like they're trying to start some shit again with us kill off as many as we can and then turn it back over again and repeat as many times necessary.

I still can't comprehend why anyone would think that shithole can be turned into a peaceful or tolorable place to live through diplomacy, money, or force.

I'd rather just pull out all of our troops out of Afghanistan and let that piece of shit tear itself apart as much as it wants to, what a shithole.

No matter how much help we could possibly give or money we dump on them there are just too many fuctards warmongers amongst them.

If it looks like they're trying to start some shit again with us kill off as many as we can and then turn it back over again and repeat as many times necessary.

I still can't comprehend why anyone would think that shithole can be turned into a peaceful or tolorable place to live through diplomacy, money, or force.

oil-well1.jpg

There ain't oil in Afganistan, even if there was a significant amount it's not worth any more Americans lives.

But it's about gaining control of that entire area of the world.

It started as one thing, in one place, and now it has spread to other regions of The Middle East and has turned into a huge mess... I don't think there is anyway out other than dropping a huge bomb on that region and wiping everything out.

as he should be

Obama, unlike Bush, has a conscience, and is very reluctant to send men in to battle to risk their lives unless absolutely necessary. And sending more troops would hurt his liberal base and all the anti-war types that voted for him.

What he should do is a compromise -- reduce troops in Iraq by at least 20k and then send in the necessary increase in to Afghanistan. Whatever number that may be.

But there is no such outcome sketched in the Middle East, specially the Israel-Palestine problem. I mean, there is a solution, a straightforward solution very similar to the British one. Israel could stop its US-backed crimes in the occupied territories and then presumably the reaction to them would stop. But that's not on the agenda.

In fact, President Obama just had a press conference, which was quite interesting in that respect. He praised the parabolic peace initiative, the Saudi initiative endorsed by the Arab League, and said it had constructive elements. It called for the normalization of relation with Israel, and he called on the Arab states to proceed with those "constructive elements," namely the normalization of relations.

But that is a gross falsification of the Arab League initiative. The Arab League initiative called for accepting a two-state settlement on the international border, which has been a long-standing international consensus and said if that can be achieved then Arab states can normalize relations with Israel.

Well, Obama skipped the first part, the crucial part, the core of the resolution, because that imposes an obligation on the United States. The United States has stood alone for over thirty years in blocking this international consensus, by now it has totally isolated the US and Israel.

Europe and now a lot of other countries have accepted it. Hamas has accepted it for years, the Palestinian Authority of course, the Arab League now for many years [have accepted it]. The US and Israel block it, not just in words, but they are blocking it in actions constantly, (this is) happening every day in the occupied territories and also in the siege of Gaza and other atrocities.

So when he skips that it is purposeful. That entails that the US is not going to join the world in seeking to implement a diplomatic settlement, and if that is the case, Mitchell's mission is vacuous.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail.aspx?id=83595&sectionid=3510302