School Life

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
College is easy as hell for me so far. Hardly have any homework and I only have one midterm thats gonna be on tuesday. Shits just like high school but shorter classes and bigger breaks, not stuck there all day. I learn stuff real easy too, doesn't take me long to get the hang of it and know what I need to do to just be a step above others. Fuck I got an a class at 8 tomorrow morning tho and thats my only regret..

God damn morning classes

just you wait

College helped me realize that I'm an antisocial vandal who gets wasted to forget that I was working/in school/busy all day.

I went to a state school and couldn't find more than a handful of people that thought the same way as me and were good friends.

You will be a klepto because 1. you have no money ever and 2. schools jack up the price on everything. You will save hundreds on art supplies once you decide that you aren't going to pay 8$ for a tube of gouache ever again. Well I never did to begin with but yeah....

Be as impulsive as possible, this will lead to situations you would not be in had you thought twice about going out or talking to someone.

I miss college. Or. I miss getting hammered and high 4 nights out of the week.

Don't get a degree in art or film or anything like that because

1- it is a waste of money.

2- your degree does not mean anything.

3- if you're thinking about any art kind of degree, learn your art on your own time and get a degree in some kind of business as a back-up.