NBA 09/10 Season Plus Fantasy League

Scoup You

Season starts today!!! Just got my fantasy team and im stunting on yall.

Brandon Roy

Joe Johnson

Ben Gordon

Lebron James

Troy Murphy

Carmelo Anothony

Luis Scola

Greg Oden

Rashard Lewis

Josh Smith

Marcus Camby

Allen Iverson

Blake Griffin

The only weakness i see so far is i have 2 centers and 2 PF/C - so 4 people that can be at the Center. I think i need a PG who gets assists.

Look out for Celtics Vs Cavs in the east and Lakers / maybe denver in the west.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CURRY.bmp

!!!!

GOD the Knicks suck this year. I'll go back to the garden in 365 days.

Dude, sorry about Blake Griffin, he's out what- 6 weeks? I really like the Clips this year too.

I'm really amped to see the Magic with Vinsanity and Matt Barnes now...Brandon Bass too.

And, of course, the new Pistons with Ben Gordon and Villanueva.

The Nuggets certainly do not suck.

Furthermore I wont hear bitching about Chauncey being a Detroit Man when hes from Denver and started his career there. Everyone from everywhere but LA wanted them to win last year and rightfully so.

This is going to be a good year for basketball and Nuggets you fucks!

anthonyx.jpg

Season starts today!!! Just got my fantasy team and im stunting on yall.

Brandon Roy

Joe Johnson

Ben Gordon

Lebron James

Troy Murphy

Carmelo Anothony

Luis Scola

Greg Oden

Rashard Lewis

Josh Smith

Marcus Camby

Allen Iverson

Blake Griffin

:lol:

What are there 4 teams in your league? I find it hard to believe that you got all those players in a deep league.

It was on the first page.

So you got an official nba thread. and a gay overtone fantasy thread yet you decide to overlook those and create your own like the other two were completely ineffective then get salty when people negaprop and ask why you decided to create another thread.

LAME.

It was on the first page.

So you got an official nba thread. and a gay overtone fantasy thread yet you decide to overlook those and create your own like the other two were completely ineffective then get salty when people negaprop and ask why you decided to create another thread.

LAME.

I just find it funny that you 12oz lames who sit on here all day every day for the last 12 years feel the need to nega prop me for starting a thread. When in reality you can sit back and not give a fuck, but for some reason you think having tons of posts somehow makes you cooler in this internet fantasy world you live in. Which really makes you seem lame to me because unless you work for 120z why the fuck do you care?:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Props to the few people who actually commented that about Fantasy Basketball. Not the people who feel the need to hate on random people on the internet for starting a thread because that shit is hella serious son!:lol: :lol:

I didnt negaprop you for starting a thread. I negapropped you for starting a thread with 2 similar threads on the front page or being a moron and cluttering up my form of entertainment. Take your pick. Thats what negaprops are for.

Instead of just saying fuck it my bad let this shit thread die you come out with typical haters comments , thanking people for wasting their time with this thread. Then in the same breath make some back handed comment about this being hella serious. Meanwhile negaprops aint that serious but it seems to have made you visiblyupset.jpg since you made my negaprops public record.

Also great comeback with the post count and 12 years wish I could posiprop you on that one.

Why dont you start a myspace picture thread bro. Or better yet make it a fantasy myspace thread where you post bitches you want to fuck. Yeah thats it.

Your the one that mentioned by join date as well as post count. I never pulled either to validate my e-status. But it obviously means something to you. Also nice comeback with the painting crack. Totally predictable. But I'll go so as to say I've started writing before you were out of diapers. Alas I wish I could continue this discussion on you being a faggot but your not even funny so I'll let your NBAx3 thread continue.

I highly doubt you were painting before me. Your lakers aint gunna do shit this year. Celtics 5-0 on the way to the championship.

Oh yea BTW back to the original argument - i still dont see a FANTASY LEAGUE thread????? Wheres is at Mr Internet Police????

Anyone else playing Fantasy This season???