Announcement...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you have already failed your proposition, and admitted to it, this is now null and void. good day to you.

No, there was just a problem with the semantics of the situation and I wanted to clear it up before I went back on what I said.

That was very clever of you and I am going to nod you for your cleverness with a prop.

This is what happens when the internet is taken seriously. You make threads about online arguments and think other people will actually give a shit. Fucking disgraceful.

I don't want anyone to "give a shit" per say, I just wanted to put it out there that I'm making an effort to not derail threads anymore with my nonsensical banter...

• Like 1

I don't want anyone to "give a shit" per say, I just wanted to put it out there that I'm making an effort to not derail threads anymore with my nonsensical banter...

And still, no one cares what you want to do or say. You're a retard and a faggot. Kill yourself. No one will notice.

Wow, great thread fuckface. Here I opened it thinking your announcment was follow up to yur white dude gaypreciation stating you still have semen squishing around your asshole from last night and perhaps its time you got you told people you liked it there.

You fail at life, you fail at threads. And most imprtantly, you fail at your own sexuality.