Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bustanut

Hollywood is Calling!

I scrolled the first page and didn't recognize 90% of the people. The only ones who jumped out were The Hulk, Mr. Belding, and a few dudes from the Sopranos

D-LIST like a motherfucker!!

I want captain spalding to call and wish me a Happy Halloween!!

"How is Hollywood Is Calling able to get celebrities to participate in this service at such affordable prices?

The vast majority of our celebrities are not motivated by financial reasons when it comes to this project. Their extraordinary achievements have made them tremendously popular all across the globe and they believe that our patented new service is a great way for them to stay in touch with their growing fan base. It's also a lot of fun."

Z-LIST like a motherfucker!!

I want captain spalding to call and wish me a Happy Halloween!!

Fixed*

some of them are totally worth the 20 bucks tho. Fucking lazer? Bennett from commando? and the girl from sleepaway camp??? that fucking rules.. OH and larenzo lamas

so many lawlz.

I scrolled the first page and didn't recognize 90% of the people. The only ones who jumped out were The Hulk, Mr. Belding, and a few dudes from the Sopranos

same, except i knew who kane hodder and the dude from house of 1000/devils rejects were. thats a weird site ha.

shaig.jpg

Sid Haig

House Of A 1000 Corpses, Jackie Brown, Boris and Natasha, Foxy Brown, Black Mama White Mama, THX 1138, Alias Smith and Jones, Diamonds Are Forever

Availability Status: Unavailable Today

I KNOW one of you fools is responsible for this

I wonder what the limits are on each duration

Extremely filthy phone sex w/Paige Brooks might be worth $300

& isn't Ferrigno deaf?

Maybe he just texts

Something about head shots really depresses me...

yeah, me too! i didn't recognize anyone on that page and the head shots make them look like they have put in so much effort

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now