Hollywood is Calling!

bustanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"How is Hollywood Is Calling able to get celebrities to participate in this service at such affordable prices?

The vast majority of our celebrities are not motivated by financial reasons when it comes to this project. Their extraordinary achievements have made them tremendously popular all across the globe and they believe that our patented new service is a great way for them to stay in touch with their growing fan base. It's also a lot of fun."

Z-LIST like a motherfucker!!

I want captain spalding to call and wish me a Happy Halloween!!

Fixed*

some of them are totally worth the 20 bucks tho. Fucking lazer? Bennett from commando? and the girl from sleepaway camp??? that fucking rules.. OH and larenzo lamas

so many lawlz.

shaig.jpg

Sid Haig

House Of A 1000 Corpses, Jackie Brown, Boris and Natasha, Foxy Brown, Black Mama White Mama, THX 1138, Alias Smith and Jones, Diamonds Are Forever

Availability Status: Unavailable Today

I KNOW one of you fools is responsible for this

Ok so it happened, Lou Ferrigno called my friend today to wish him a happy birthday.

My friend, who is actually a big Ferrigno fan (un-ironically), didn't know the call was coming though, and was caught a bit off guard, and at first thought it was a joke. Basically he picks up, Lou starts staying this stock message about happy birthday and stuff, and my friend assumes it's a recording so he puts it on speaker for our buddy at work to hear, at that point Lou stops talking and he goes "hello? hello can you hear me?"

he wishes him happy birthday again, and my friend, still in shock and weirded out just goes, ok, bye. and that was that. My friend felt a little bad cause he regretted not actually talking to Lou (and I was upset Pumping Iron never came up) but overall I think I got my money's worth.

So I guess if you do order this, maybe giving a heads up wouldn't be that bad of an idea. Also in the confirmation email it says that after 30 seconds they cut off the call, but that might be just an out for the celebrity to hang up whenever they want. Also the call can come at basically anytime within the next 7 days of ordering it, you can't choose a time or anything, which kind of sucks if whoever you order it for can't always answer calls at work or something.