DJ Hero (the game)..

FILLUP..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I live in Stuttgart, Germany, 1-10 Special Forces Group. I will pick up up at the airport, remember to snap to parade rest when you see me.

hahaha Yeah?? The only thing you would be picking up at the airport would be your teeth off the floor and only thing I would snap would be your skinny ass neck.....Your S.F.G

HAHAHA Yeah rigggggggggggggggggght buddy ..and even if you are I would still fuck you up and I would bet a grand on it ....

and anybody who talks about "murder, murder, kill , kill like you has NEVER seen combat...

I smell a poser and a internet pussy.....

I have done mulitple tours to Afghanistan and Iraq. If you dont get the murder,kill reference I guess you are to young to know about the Friday the 13th movies.

Alot of old heads know about me and my adventures in far away lands. I really dont need to prove to you a guy who failed out of the Marines and an idiot from Canada who has been banned more times then anyone can count

next news article:

United States Marine and German Soldier murder each other over new gay ass game "DJ Hero"..

Parents plea for the games immediate removal from shelves internationally..

WW3 expected to erupt at any moment....

DJ Hero was a sign of the apocalypse..

I am not German, I am an American

next news article:

United States Marine and German Soldier murder each other over new gay ass game "DJ Hero"..

Parents plea for the games immediate removal from shelves internationally..

WW3 expected to erupt at any moment....

DJ Hero was a sign of the apocalypse..

hahahaha...

I have done mulitple tours to Afghanistan and Iraq. If you dont get the murder,kill reference I guess you are to young to know about the Friday the 13th movies.

Alot of old heads know about me and my adventures in far away lands. I really dont need to prove to you a guy who failed out of the Marines and an idiot from Canada who has been banned more times then anyone can count

DAMN Man you sure know everything about everyone huh...and I failed out of the corps ??

Try again faggot im 28 and did 8 years in and I chose not to reinlist cause I was tired of watching my brothers die around me....It had nothing with failing anything ...Why did you get out ???I guess "dont ask dont tell" told you to kick rocks huh faggot.....

haha what?? I just like the game and what I was saying was that we went half on it...

so it was something like I bought it I guess??....Dam you motherfuckers are so bitter and mad around here.. I was just trying to spread some info on a game thats pretty dope ...

NEGAPROPED HAHA OOOOHHH FUCKING NO IM CRUSHED.......

hmmm trial and error. Guess you havent really understood channel 0...you cant just put anything on here expecting good feed back...you gotta understand that some shit no matter how cool you think it is...is just gonna get you flamed bad.

Also posting something that just continues to contribute to the decline of hiphop on a hiphop influenced forum....not a good choice. A lot of people on here are DJs and some silly little game for hipsters to play really isnt going to make good impressions.