DJ Hero (the game)..

FILLUP..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the use of the turntable controller as a midi controller has a shitload of potential

i plan on borrowing my friends once he gets bored with the game to see if i can hook it up to ableton and m-audio 's torq

the same can be said with the guitar hero controllers although i have only played the game a few times. you can hook it up to ableton and fl studio 7,8,9

Kurt Cobain killed himself for more than just being "emo" with a drug habit.

I can see how being married to Courtney Love would make heroin and then death seem like reasonable solutions to an intractable situation.

While DJ Hero seems pretty gay (but no gayer than Rock Band or Guitar Hero), I don't consider this game that big of a deal when people playing iPods and laptops actively sell themselves as DJs. In the interest of full disclosure, I occasionally mix mp3s on a laptop and I don't consider myself a DJ, I'm just some guy playing music at the party or on the air.

hmm.

i love playing songs that include the lyrics "Everyone wants to be a DJ"

Because all these new hipsters think they can be djs by simple playing their playlists, use Itunes DJ or some other program that does the job for you.

It all comes down to MIXING and all the methods that come with it to blend music. I went digital because im saving alot of money on buying vinyls and only a few seem to understand that.

Its not old school, but still works the same and more efficient. why dig thru all your records and find that certain record. I simple search the song and done, then proceed with mixing.

So for all you hipsters out there with your getto setup, stop calling yourself a DJ because your not.

hmm.

i love playing songs that include the lyrics "Everyone wants to be a DJ"

Because all these new hipsters think they can be djs by simple playing their playlists, use Itunes DJ or some other program that does the job for you.

It all comes down to MIXING and all the methods that come with it to blend music. I went digital because im saving alot of money on buying vinyls and only a few seem to understand that.

Its not old school, but still works the same and more efficient. why dig thru all your records and find that certain record. I simple search the song and done, then proceed with mixing.

So for all you hipsters out there with your getto setup, stop calling yourself a DJ because your not.

I was going to say this..

A lot of Real DJ's have gone "Digital" because it's cheaper. It's really expensive to be a "record" DJ these days. If you can't fawk with, a real turntable, you are not a DJ period.

i say serato is weak cause its all visuals, you dont even need to hear a song to see the bridge, etc.

cdj's or vinyl. true the time between new tracks and pressings is a while. but most indie electro bangers (if thats your thing) will be released on vinyl as well as big room stuff, the time between a vinyl/cd release and the time it hits the dancefloor is really minimal. aside from the 5 guys who are getting tweets about new bangers most club goers wont miss the newest blog leaked banger from 3 hours ago.

even if you download all brand new bangers, you can rip them to cd and mix them on a cdj sans a beat/pitch/whatever else matcher thing serato has to offer at the same spead you can mix them on serato. ever hear a processor crap out in a set? it sounds terrible.

sorry but fronting with serato and a 2 channel mixer is kinda weak. as is dj hero. isnt the whole blog house electro dubstep banger party photographer shutter shades everyones a dj with a mac book dim mak tuesdays at cinespace thing dead yet?

This guys says he makes mad money but then again he has to split the bill with his brother to buy a cheap plastic instrument game.

nope, not believing you

stfu you dumb know it all faggot..The only reason we split it is cause its not out yet and the store would not let me buy it by myself.....so get the fuck off my nuts ..

I bet you got beat up alot in your younger years huh..cause all its looks like you do on here from what I read is hate on other peoples shit....

and if you want to test me p.m me where you live cause I still have a couple free plane tickets left over from when I was in the Marines..

2nd Battalion, 4th Marines ..The Magnificent Bastards 3 tours in Iraq and I love to beat the fuck out of little know it alls like your bitch ass...I really hope you live near California cause with my "mad money" I just bought a new ride and I would love to put some miles on it ...You game bitch????

and as you say on here yeah "im mad".....

stfu you dumb know it all faggot..The only reason we split it is cause its not out yet and the store would not let me buy it by myself.....so get the fuck off my nuts ..

I bet you got beat up alot in your younger years huh..cause all its looks like you do on here from what I read is hate on other peoples shit....

and if you want to test me p.m me where you live cause I still have a couple free plane tickets left over from when I was in the Marines..

2nd Battalion, 4th Marines ..The Magnificent Bastards 3 tours in Iraq and I love to beat the fuck out of little know it alls like your bitch ass...I really hope you live near California cause with my "mad money" I just bought a new ride and I would love to put some miles on it ...You game bitch????

and as you say on here yeah "im mad".....

I live in Stuttgart, Germany, 1-10 Special Forces Group. I will pick up up at the airport, remember to snap to parade rest when you see me.

• Like 1