DJ Hero (the game)..

FILLUP..

Lol dude I would never buy this shit, I'm a real DJ Hero 3 nights a week, that would be like you playing a video game called "High School Lunchroom Hero" or "Second Shift office Temp master"

I don't even like listening to synthetic drums off duty right now...

Nigga, I seen you DJ at Ken's Gold Club playing that booty club elevator music.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And also, let's be real TT

there's no other way to get certain exclusive tracks played other than DJing on digital medium. It's not feasable-doing all vinyl-unless it's old school hip hop. I agree these hipster kids think they are a DJ because they have tight pants and a iTunes playlist, but you also have to adapt to changing times

I would say if you are ONLY using vinyl you are just as much "not a real DJ" for not staying current

for the record, I don't have serato, but if I did I would use it

but I also feel any REAL Dj should be able to kill a set on vinyl at any given time. Like if DJs had a union, you should get your card revoked if you can't do a set on vinyl on the spot

And also, let's be real TT

there's no other way to get certain exclusive tracks played other than DJing on digital medium. It's not feasable-doing all vinyl-unless it's old school hip hop. I agree these hipster kids think they are a DJ because they have tight pants and a iTunes playlist, but you also have to adapt to changing times

I would say if you are ONLY using vinyl you are just as much "not a real DJ" for not staying current

for the record, I don't have serato, but if I did I would use it

but I also feel any REAL Dj should be able to kill a set on vinyl at any given time. Like if DJs had a union, you should get your card revoked if you can't do a set on vinyl on the spot

you got some points here sir..

i'm just sick of seeing a macbook on the "DJ" table..

it's definatly easier to find "exclusive" tracks digitally rather than on vinyl, but i think it can be done.. jus might be a while till you can play that "new banger" that everyone wants to hear cuz it's on the radio..

an i guess my real problem is i think it takes way less skill to rock fake tables with a computer and beat matching software than to rock the wax..

Like if DJs had a union, you should get your card revoked if you can't do a set on vinyl on the spot

^TROOF

you got some points here sir..

i'm just sick of seeing a macbook on the "DJ" table..

it's definatly easier to find "exclusive" tracks digitally rather than on vinyl, but i think it can be done.. jus might be a while till you can play that "new banger" that everyone wants to hear cuz it's on the radio..

an i guess my real problem is i think it takes way less skill to rock fake tables with a computer and beat matching software than to rock the wax..

Like if DJs had a union, you should get your card revoked if you can't do a set on vinyl on the spot

^TROOF

This is what happens when something becomes commercial.

Hip hop isn't an underground culture anymore. It's mainstream. Everyone is doing it. From the hills to the ghetto's. Doesn't matter anymore.

White people are rapping. It's fucking accepted. you go into Toys R Us an you can find hip hop based video and board games. It's retarded.

This is where people wanted hip-hop to go. The people who started it. Just like people did with graffiti. And gaming, and the list could go on and on.

It's like you love something so much you just want everyone else to love it too. Than when everyone else starts to jump on the bandwagon and they aren't doing it quite as you thought they should. Everything falls apart.

Ah, done ranting. There are plenty of things from my child hood that are basically ruined now due to "progression". Or what I like to call. Dumbing down.

I'm also not going to buy this just as I avoid the Guitar Hero series. Rock band. All of that. Sorry I just think if your going to be wasting your time with a fake game version. You should just spend some more chips and get the real shit.

• Like 1

kd_family.jpg

Random, if you lined him up next to Kurt Cobain I would very easily pick King Diamond as the faggot, as would most people I think...how do you respond to this overwhelming new evidence of his faggotry?

nah, kurt cobain is an obvious faggot...and a pussy at that too.

King Diamond didnt shoot himself for being emo and having a drug habit, that is some gay shit

In fact King Diamond is still around and being kick ass

jason-oliva-and-king-diamond-at-the-bayou-dc-1988-wordpress.jpg

also king diamond is not black metal...i would think of him like heavy operatic metal. If you listen to black metal and you listen to king diamond not the same.

Im not seeing the part where he burned down a church or traps people in his house and tortures them.

I didn't dispute the church thing, nor did you even mention torture. You said something about how rappers don't shoot other rappers, so I provided proof they do (in fact killing them)

Also, even though I'm far from religious, I think burning down a church is just weird

Also, even though I'm far from religious, I think burning down a church is just weird

Well most Black Metal dudes are also Ásatrú, they still believe in the old pagan gods of their Norwegian viking ancestors. The see Christianity as a oppressor of their religion since the conquest of Norway and the killing off of their people done by the Romans. Black Metal bands in Norway are very true in their lyrics and some of the older bands where militant and believed that burning churches and driving out the "invading religion" would help get Norway back to the days of heritage.

Its some really complicated shit about those Norwegian Black Metal dudes and what they do, a good book to read about it is this

moynihan-lords_of_chaos.jpg

Its explains all

Lol dude I would never buy this shit, I'm a real DJ Hero 3 nights a week, that would be like you playing a video game called "High School Lunchroom Hero" or "Second Shift office Temp master"

I don't even like listening to synthetic drums off duty right now...

hahah Yeah and I bet you think your the shit huh dude ...

lol "second shift office temp" bitch please I bet you I make more $ in one quarter of the year than you make all year

The whole point of this was ITS A GAME ..HAVE FUN.. but I guess you guys are to cool for fun huh..:lol: