Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FILLUP..

DJ Hero (the game)..

So you admit to being a DJ Hero spammer and you are just in here to plug your little plastic instrument game?

negaprop

haha what?? I just like the game and what I was saying was that we went half on it...

so it was something like I bought it I guess??....Dam you motherfuckers are so bitter and mad around here.. I was just trying to spread some info on a game thats pretty dope ...

NEGAPROPED HAHA OOOOHHH FUCKING NO IM CRUSHED.......

NEGAPROPED HAHA OOOOHHH FUCKING NO IM CRUSHED.......

This guy is visibly upset...so upset he posi-propped me.

Who is laughing now retard?

haha yeah just showing you how much I really dont dont care...

and its funny to cause this is what hella people said about gutiar hero when it first came out too betcha with in 6 months all you fools will have played it or will own it ...

hahaha and its ok if dont be mad you cant drop $ on some fun I know how it is when your a hater...

@randumbhero why you so wound up about a game?? and that other people like to have fun and dont want to be a murder,murder,kill,kill guy like the tuff guy you are. Are you that mad cause you feel they put part of your awsome s/n on a game or are you just always an asshole??

The shitty commercial for this bullshit game makes me want to punch my sweet LG 42" tv to death . Fuck this game .

Antique-Gramophone.jpg

berliner-gramophone.jpg

10327398.jpg

Gramophone-DJ--38555.jpg

haha yeah just showing you how much I really dont dont care...

and its funny to cause this is what hella people said about gutiar hero when it first came out too betcha with in 6 months all you fools will have played it or will own it ...

hahaha and its ok if dont be mad you cant drop $ on some fun I know how it is when your a hater...

@randumbhero why you so wound up about a game?? and that other people like to have fun and dont want to be a murder,murder,kill,kill guy like the tuff guy you are. Are you that mad cause you feel they put part of your awsome s/n on a game or are you just always an asshole??

Well you obviously do care because you took the time to try and give negaprops, and somehow, you being a retard and everything, managed to fuck that up even though the 2 options are right next to each other. Keep staying mad, homo. And have fun with your shitty game.

I can safely say I will absolutely 110% not buy this retarded plastic piece of shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now