DJ Hero (the game)..

FILLUP..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha what?? I just like the game and what I was saying was that we went half on it...

so it was something like I bought it I guess??....Dam you motherfuckers are so bitter and mad around here.. I was just trying to spread some info on a game thats pretty dope ...

NEGAPROPED HAHA OOOOHHH FUCKING NO IM CRUSHED.......

haha yeah just showing you how much I really dont dont care...

and its funny to cause this is what hella people said about gutiar hero when it first came out too betcha with in 6 months all you fools will have played it or will own it ...

hahaha and its ok if dont be mad you cant drop $ on some fun I know how it is when your a hater...

@randumbhero why you so wound up about a game?? and that other people like to have fun and dont want to be a murder,murder,kill,kill guy like the tuff guy you are. Are you that mad cause you feel they put part of your awsome s/n on a game or are you just always an asshole??

haha yeah just showing you how much I really dont dont care...

and its funny to cause this is what hella people said about gutiar hero when it first came out too betcha with in 6 months all you fools will have played it or will own it ...

hahaha and its ok if dont be mad you cant drop $ on some fun I know how it is when your a hater...

@randumbhero why you so wound up about a game?? and that other people like to have fun and dont want to be a murder,murder,kill,kill guy like the tuff guy you are. Are you that mad cause you feel they put part of your awsome s/n on a game or are you just always an asshole??

Well you obviously do care because you took the time to try and give negaprops, and somehow, you being a retard and everything, managed to fuck that up even though the 2 options are right next to each other. Keep staying mad, homo. And have fun with your shitty game.

you thought it was bad now with all these hipsters claiming to be DJs with their fucking macbooks and serato?? jus wait till every little faggot who gets this suddenly thinks they're a DJ as well...

R.I.P. REAL Djs...

and by REAL, i mean the dudes who still be dig'n in them crates..

Come with wax, bitches, or don't come at all...

or

call yerself a digital dj or serato dj or computer dj, or be real an just don't even call yerself a dj, period....

/my2cents-endrantoner