REALLY UGLY PEOPLE THAT DRIVE PRIUS CARS

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I always think Prius people are trying too hard like a low income dude driving an Escalade.

If you cared about the environment move into a city, live in a condo or something, fuck owning a car.

A prius is just slightly better, and it's usually the same people who live way out in dickwater nowhere or out in suburbia and have to drive 100 miles a day.

Don't want to give up the wasteful lifestyle of needing a plush 3000 pound iron coffin to move their 175 pound ass.

Not to mention mowing that big ass lawn and wasting a lot of resources to heat and maintain that big house.

Like they feel guilty or some shit for all their waste so they cop a hybrid to say "fuck you to SUV drivers, Im superior".

I got more respect for someone in a car they actually like, fuck an prius.

I don't like Priuses all that much. I think they're butt ugly and the marketing clearly plays off the collective guilty conscience of people who bought huge cars they didn't need. On the other hand, it's somewhat encouraging to see cars getting smaller and (somewhat) more efficient...but for God's sake, why does the Prius have to be so fucking homely looking?

Oh yeah, and the people I see driving these in the East Bay tend to drive them as fast as possible through the hood and will cross the street to avoid homeless folks...noblesse oblige, indeed.

194016166_titsroller.jpg.e644ff372372615511baacd12d281df0.jpg