REALLY UGLY PEOPLE THAT DRIVE PRIUS CARS

yeaaaah baby

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lolwut?

and to answer this question if all your doing is driving a prius.no.your not doing shit for the enviroment.the whole green movement is just another way to get people to buy shit at higher prices than there actually worth while making them feel good about themselves because their "helping the enviroment"like everything nowadays is going green.becuase my truck goes 25 miles on a gallon thats gonna save pandas and shit? fuck that.

fuck going green.the worlds gonna go to shit before we can even begin to make a difference.

damn theo howd you find my girls ride?

you should check mine,

think blacker, 4 more wheels, a lot more flames,

and 120 more horses under that babies hooooood player.

but yeah.

fools are like "oooooh look at me and my prius" (with their pinky finger fully extended)

thinking they are saving cute baby seals and shit.

but my first problem i was trying to state was that if a fool is so ridiculously butt ugly, is he actually helping out by driving a prius? when his hideous creature of a face is polluting my vision so rampantly

Also this:

The nickel for the Prius is produced in Sudbury, Ontario. According to Demorro, " This plant has caused so much environmental damage to the surrounding environment that NASA has used the 'dead zone' around the plant to test moon rovers. The area around the plant is devoid of any life for miles."

Also this:

The nickel for the Prius is produced in Sudbury, Ontario. According to Demorro, " This plant has caused so much environmental damage to the surrounding environment that NASA has used the 'dead zone' around the plant to test moon rovers. The area around the plant is devoid of any life for miles."

that nickel mine has been going full blast for years. its such a fucking blight its insane.

incoaerialS.jpg

that stack can be seen for miles

INCO.preview.jpg

• Like 1