possession of vandalism tools

Lope

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

then i dont see what the problem is.i mean your old enough to buy paint now so idk what that shits about.unless they have some kind of evidence to suggest you were going to use said spray paint/markers whatever else specificly for vandalism purposes they really dont have shit on you.i think.idk i dont know anything about the laws but i would cross reference whereever you stay at and poss. of vandalism tools and see what your local laws are maybe you can fight that shit.unless your broke and can only afford a court appointed lawyer in which case your gonna get talked into taking a plee bargain...

wow... this has to be the most absurd charge i've heard of in a while.

every woman is equipped to be a prostitute. every man is equipped to be a rapist. every ax owner is equipped to be an ax murderer.

not really if you have been caught and convicted of graffiti/vandalism before. just like they can give parolees a curfew they can also restrict convicted vandals from having paint, markers, etc.