Full circle

...HSAMSnoytiC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its also the fact he stopped acting like a TOTAL fucking faggot when he got the green name. Internet is very important to our canadian whipping boy, and seeing his name green gave him a sudden change of heart. People who aren't aware of how lame he is probably propped him and he flew under the radar long enough.

I bet he propped himself with all his other accounts.

Didn't you hear? He's a graffitiz legion! After telling everyone what he writes in VIP, everyone is on his dick.

Or so he says.

unfortunatly for you, shai... people on here are now well aware of my graff status. so your sadman attempts to bruise my crown do not work in your favor.

so shai, perhaps you should focus more on detox. and less on me. because son, youv already lost.

Its also the fact he stopped acting like a TOTAL fucking faggot when he got the green name. Internet is very important to our canadian whipping boy, and seeing his name green gave him a sudden change of heart. People who aren't aware of how lame he is probably propped him and he flew under the radar long enough.

he's completely reverted back to faggot though

Didn't you hear? He's a graffitiz legion! After telling everyone what he writes in VIP, everyone is on his dick.

Or so he says.

Actually, gEarl.

My CROWN is put on from a city, not a fucking "vip" thread LMFAO.

My remarks to shai, which you quoted were reguarding this guys neverending tragic mission against me where in one of his most overused jabs is I'm "a meth head" when the guy COMES INTO TINYCHAT STATING HES A HEROIN ADDICT the other night aswell as STATING HE USES SPEED.

And then reffering to me as a "toy" when the very people he's trying to impress with are already well aware, I am not.

ALSO, I'm gonna add since youv quoted me from another thread COMPLETELY out of context I will say that for THE PAST WEEK iv pm'd FIVE mods on here to have the very same pictures your speaking on REMOVED for potential serious reasons.

With NO RESPONSE.

Kinda pathetic a grown assed man such as yourself can't move forward over internet antics on a message board he helps look after to a sport he sits in the stands for.

Golf clap all around, Earl.

I bet he propped himself with all his other accounts.

Actually no, Spetzelcat. Contrary to popular neleif iv never had more than one opan account at a time.

Get banned, start a new one. Get banned, start a new one.

Kinda like your family bringing your black mascara wearin, clown make up'd deathtron2000 exsistance to a differnt church every sunday.

He had full tic-tacs with one of his other names before too.

Incorrect, Never full.

And to the rest of you clones. This was to be my retirement thread but clearly there's far to much stupid still remaining on this board for me to leave.

I think now ill just get a bigger computer and a comfier chair.

I'm going to be honest here with you, it's not like I really hate you or whatever but here's the deal.

You really ain't shit compared to a lot of people who post on here as far as graffiti goes.

I understand the fact that someone like myself who only put in a few years back in the 90's in a smaller city might not be cool to you.

I can also understand you not really thinking most of the has been's, wannabe's, and never was's aren't as grafftastic as you.

But there are much bigger graffiti cats on here than you, honestly, I've never heard of you until last week.

That's not to say you might be good or whatever, a lot of good people get slept on especially if your not from certain cities.

Here is where the problem is though, you come off disrespectful, as a person.

Some of the people you dissrespect on here I like and respect, no homo.

Some of the people I'm even associated with and others are associated with them too.

You're making enemies here, seems like a complete waste of whatever rep you might have.

Personally I never understood why if you're still active you'd put yourself on blast on a graff forum.

I can see the draw of efame and all but maybe it's smarter to just not disrespect people so much.

Or at least keep what you're doing in graffiti separate and not try to use it as a card you can pull in an e argument.

There are tons of people on here doing it like that and still writing.

Like this bullshit with whatever pic you're talking about, wouldn't happen if anyone really cared.

I'm sure whoever pulled that would get banned and that shit erased if anyone found you slightly tolerable.

The problem is you've probably disrespected just about everyone here, either directly or by association.

I remember trying to give you a chance when you first went green and someone I knew texted saying that you were alright and they were actually going to meet up with you in BC.

At first I was like alright, maybe this dude is OK and a little stupid sometimes and he'll chill the fuck out eventually.

That wasn't the case though, you're still doing the same shit I tried to warn you about in VIP.

Just think that shit over for a minute and try to think how this shit can effect you IRL.

Like I said before, you'll probably be alright if you stop fucking with people.

Hopefully you do, but I doubt it, I think you've got serious character flaws and a lack of social skills.

Retirement thread? So was the gradient supposed to represent you fading away or something? Are you the Ingmar Bergman of e-trolls?

If you really want to "fade out" then just do it. Stop posting and lurk. You can't though, can you? So you'll always be back no matter how many times you get banned, and you'll always create a thread to try and draw attention to yourself so you can troll. You really need to look at that man, especially at your age. Some kids had to give up playing with action figures at an early age. It's seems like you have to give up trolling internet forums at your age. Actually, you missed that mark and you're way past the grace period. Now you're looking like that 16 year old kid still playing with Roadblock in the tub.

• Like 1

Retirement thread? So was the gradient supposed to represent you fading away or something? Are you the Ingmar Bergman of e-trolls?

If you really want to "fade out" then just do it. Stop posting and lurk. You can't though, can you? So you'll always be back no matter how many times you get banned, and you'll always create a thread to try and draw attention to yourself so you can troll. You really need to look at that man, especially at your age. Some kids had to give up playing with action figures at an early age. It's seems like you have to give up trolling internet forums at your age. Actually, you missed that mark and you're way past the grace period. Now you're looking like that 16 year old kid still playing with Roadblock in the tub.

your a complete retard dude.

had i wanted to draw attention i would have mentiuoned it. and to be totaly honest, i prolly would let all these retards on page two have there last breaths reguarding the matter but your post was pathetic.

taking me out of context, as a mod. ignoring requests to get rid of graff pics. ignoring a pm or two to you saying to relax. truce. whatever i said.

your a cry baby. and your role on this forum is a hell of a lot different from mine.

your an e-cop dude, maybe you should act like one.

your a complete retard dude.

had i wanted to draw attention i would have mentiuoned it. and to be totaly honest, i prolly would let all these retards on page two have there last breaths reguarding the matter but your post was pathetic.

taking me out of context, as a mod. ignoring requests to get rid of graff pics. ignoring a pm or two to you saying to relax. truce. whatever i said.

your a cry baby. and your role on this forum is a hell of a lot different from mine.

your an e-cop dude, maybe you should act like one.

Son. If you want to talk about "full circle" we can talk about the be-a-faggot-and-then-get-your-card-pulled-and-then-try-and-be-chummy, circle. When you first showed up, you got your card pulled so hard, it had to be done via PM. You strutted around like you were someone important and dared anyone to try anything. Casek PMed and you came back talking about "we discussed it like men" blah blah and vanished. You were so fucking shook. You come back and start a bunch of shit, once again, Shai pulls your card, and you try and play it off. Shai presses you and its obvious you're a huge pussy. Its happening again. You act like a fucking homo, and now its turned into EVERYONE pulling your card. You're a bitch, a pussy, and a fucking loser. Dont try and come off like "IM NOT TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION. IM JUST BEING REAL DAWGS."

Sorry son. But sitting inside all day, and racking up nearly 1000 posts in under a month isnt being real. Its just being lame. You're lame. Sorry man. Just accept it.

i second this. ban this faggot.

you know what.

ban me, i wont come back. but when you do, think about WHY your banning this account. then think about the Pm's iv sent out asking to get the graff pics posted removed that were ignored. then think about my face being posted in here. then think the shitstorms i survived on my time in here. and not only survived but ROSE THROUGH.

you ban me right now, under this account. i wont come back.

i was able to always say what i felt needed to be said. i never told a lie. i never adapted to whatever the fuck internet standards you people had. and persued my name all the way until the end.

do whatcha gotta do, i wont come back if thats the case. and ill be glad not to come back.

Son. If you want to talk about "full circle" we can talk about the be-a-faggot-and-then-get-your-card-pulled-and-then-try-and-be-chummy, circle. When you first showed up, you got your card pulled so hard, it had to be done via PM. You strutted around like you were someone important and dared anyone to try anything. Casek PMed and you came back talking about "we discussed it like men" blah blah and vanished. You were so fucking shook. You come back and start a bunch of shit, once again, Shai pulls your card, and you try and play it off. Shai presses you and its obvious you're a huge pussy. Its happening again. You act like a fucking homo, and now its turned into EVERYONE pulling your card. You're a bitch, a pussy, and a fucking loser. Dont try and come off like "IM NOT TRYING TO DRAW ATTENTION. IM JUST BEING REAL DAWGS."

Sorry son. But sitting inside all day, and racking up nearly 1000 posts in under a month isnt being real. Its just being lame. You're lame. Sorry man. Just accept it.

my card has never been pulled on here, and if you really want to look into it. by all means. you will be told the same thing.

casek's a solid dude. hell fill you in. shai, he'll lie. but im not concerned anymore.

im ready to vacate, on a high note. weather you see like that or not.

think about this tho, when have i ever not spoke what i meant.

why would i start now.