Edmonton.

Fonzworth Bentley.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Threads don't work for this city cause toys that have been writing for 2 years come on here and call out kings. Freight writers from out of town start beef with bombers who have been steady putting in work for over a decade. That okae kid talked a lot of shit about broke, but broke wrote okae 6 years ago, and that kid is biting his shit straight up, like he did causr, and like he did dive ld. There is no respect in this city, that's the problem, broke has been putting in work under various names for over 10 years, none of you compare, I guarantee. This has nothing to do with hipsters and thugs. Most of you children have no idea what you're talking about. None of you have any respect at all. Learn your history kids. It's the least you could do. I know broke, and I know for a fact he will never even read this thread again so you guys can have your way with it. Just know u new jacks are coming up very wrong, when you guys are 12 years deep, and look back, you're going to feel like real idiots.

history???

what the fuck you know about "RUSH KREW", DABS JKR, QWIT piecing the downtown legal wall? LAND crushing freights. i bet 98% of you didnt even know KANE HSA put in work in your shittyass city in 1997.

no one in edmonton is a king, thats ludicrous.

edmontons scene has always been one of writers passing through, wrecking shit, then leaving.

get a grip.

Kane and Belo were the first writers I ever met met. I have a rush crew burner framed on my wall. Kane had peices in the skating rinks around my jr high school cause that where his granparents lived... He did those black fat cap tcm tags.... My first peice was done on that wall downtown, beside the Veks and Plas, down the wall from the heavy metal misfits peice, beside Spek and Jibs' first peices, when they repped art vandals... I knew all about "heaven". I know about the Canadian Wholesale wall, I painted under the highlevel in 1999 when they never buffed, I know about the roof spot you can see from the food court in Maunlife place, when Dabs and Land had peices up there. I used to get caps at color blind, then the lay up. I know all about Cros coming and going, Urban Skills. I knew Demer when he wrote Psyco. I know all about the L Y Cairns wall... I have flicks of the flowrockers peice Dabs did at Ed's Shed hung up in my studio. See what I mean, no respect at all. Everyone wants to yip yap but very few people actually know what's up. It's really quite funny.

Your opinion doesn't count at all, you went from biting causr, who broke paints with, to biting dive ld from St Louis, to now biting broke's old word and style. You're a little kid, you don't know anything at all about graffiti. You do the exact same tags broke did when he wrote okae 6 or 7 years ago, then say he has no style. Come on, you're not fooling anyone. Broke is easily the most talked about writer in Edmonton, don't you guys get it? he's winning. No one knows who any of you are, broke travels and paints with established writers and is in established crews. He's been around, he'll be around. MorganFreeman is exactly what's wrong with Edmonton, some little toy who's been writing for 3 summers trying to sit at the adult table. Smesr, you are hilarious.

DSC00837.jpg

3953328615_c64375334f.jpg

318983036_3ef475c680.jpg

• Like 1

Kane and Belo were the first writers I ever met met. I have a rush crew burner framed on my wall. Kane had peices in the skating rinks around my jr high school cause that where his granparents lived... He did those black fat cap tcm tags.... My first peice was done on that wall downtown, beside the Veks and Plas, down the wall from the heavy metal misfits peice, beside Spek and Jibs' first peices, when they repped art vandals... I knew all about "heaven". I know about the Canadian Wholesale wall, I painted under the highlevel in 1999 when they never buffed, I know about the roof spot you can see from the food court in Maunlife place, when Dabs and Land had peices up there. I used to get caps at color blind, then the lay up. I know all about Cros coming and going, Urban Skills. I knew Demer when he wrote Psyco. I know all about the L Y Cairns wall... I have flicks of the flowrockers peice Dabs did at Ed's Shed hung up in my studio. See what I mean, no respect at all. Everyone wants to yip yap but very few people actually know what's up. It's really quite funny.

i believe it was me and you who swindled glass etch in like 1999.

and i showed you that ly cairns wall niggy. hahaha.

on another note:

attachment.php?attachmentid=131673&stc=1&d=1267682475

who the fuck went over the meek tag? damn that shit was up forever.

kids these days, absolutely no respect.

dont make me have to come outta retirement and bust some heads.

• 3 weeks later...
broke is talked about so much cause he starts beef he cant finish he should just quit or start making ammends before he gets caught slipping.

Jesus christ, seriously dude, shut up already. You talk about broke the most out of any of us, onik. Which is what's going on here, shhotemup is Onik... Case closed.

CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD ALREADY!

• 2 weeks later...