Scenes from the Global War on Drugs

bustanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Dec/17/09----Cuernavaca, Mexico---;Arturo Beltran Leyva, the drug lord known as "The Boss of Bosses" died last night in a gunfight against members of the Mexican Navy Secretary, in the city of Cuernavaca, Morelos. Since the 16:00 hours of yesterday, members of the navy infantry arrived to the exclusive "Bellavista" residential complex and secured the perimeter, most of the residents were evacuated More.. to a gym in the same residential complex, at about 8:20, the first gun shots could be heard inside the building, the objective was set, but the Capo, Arturo Beltran Leyva and his bodyguards have had decided not to surrender and barricaded themselves in their apartment, gunfire was exchanged between sicarios and the military, all the apartment's windows were broken in the gunfight, "The Boss of Bosses", Arturo Beltran Leyva fell down right in his apartment's doorway, the elite military personnel was already on the hallway and from the stairs took down "The Bearded One" who died instantly, the Capo was carrying with himself thousands of dollars and Mexican pesos, religious images, Chinese amulets and santeria baggies in his pockets, on the dinner table was a ham and eggs plate, some fruit, a family album and on the couch some weapons, two AK-47 rifles and one AR-15, hand guns and magazines as well as a knife engraved with Asian symbols. At least ten hand grenades were used on the gunfight, witnesses say that were at least twenty because of the grenade pins that were found scatterer on the floor, the inside of the apartment was literally destroyed due to the grenade explosions and the thousands of shots fired, the bodies of two of his body guards were found in the living room, another one was found in one of the bedrooms, the las one to die was a young man who throw himself over the window from the main bedroom and who was wounded from out side, that's what members of the group who participated in the operation say, he died with a rosary on his neck, religious elements, amulets and images of saints were found surrounding the bodies of "The Boss of Bosses" and his bodyguards. They could have made it out alive, they could have surrender, but the chose to die like this, they fought to the end, said one of the special forces elements who participated in the operative to arrest "The Boss of Bosses"

video link...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1261063293

yea so i was thinking. From here on out i'm gonna need everybody to refer to me as

el jefe de jefes. numero dos

kthx

wish i could run that thru a translator. I cant select any text to copy. My mexican

is kinda rusty. i mean... I worked with mexicans for 2 plus years that didnt speak

ANY english. I understand better than most non native speakers i think. I was

able to follow the paragraphs but details escaped me