the belief in ghosts

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, anyone who believes in ghosts are fucking retards

if you really think you will be haunted by a apparition of some dead confederate soldier at 2:00am, you're a fucking dumb shit. it's not only that example but it's anything that has to do with spirits or whatever else dead things that haunt people. it's even worse that shows like taps or ghost hunters exist, further declining human intelligence

i remember there used to be a show on tv and they would have 5 people stay over night at an abandoned prison/hospital/mansion and check out different parts with a camera strapped to their chest. people would shit a brick thinking they heard something in the distance meanwhile it would be the show's crew running around. if it wasn't staged and setup, i'd believe that was some heroin addict bum that was going to kill me for my shoes, not some fake ghost. i'd easily win on those shows since i'd be more excited going into abandoned places then giving a fuck about the crew trying to creep around, especially if i was to win some kind of prize

for those who tl;dr.. people who believe in ghosts are fucking idiots, don't even get me started on aliens

Quoted for truth.

Fuck Ghost and Aliens.

And people who believe in them.

I'm getting Ghost like Patrick Swayze.

Just because you have never seen a pussy, does not mean they don't exist either.

I can tell all of you with 100% certainty that ghosts are real, they do exist, both in residual and intelligent forms.

true. i've seen a ghost before, so yes i believe they exist.

never seen jesus though, so i can't say he exists.

Guest JohnLester#31

I had a brother named Tyler pass in '96. Two weeks ago I did a search on Jon Lester (pitcher of Boston Red Sox), found out his middle name was Tyler. Now thats just one specific story of irony of few, but I'd rather not continue on about more considering how this thread was started. Truth of the matter, I cant not shake the fact that my brothers spirit lingers around me.

I had this conversation not to long ago about ghosts, "they're just miserable dead people", as I was told.

Watson, you're a fucking idiot. yes mad. If you think that NOTHING is in the universe except us, you are a legitimately an idiot. Ghosts? I've seen and experienced things that leave me no doubt in my mind that ghosts are real. Call me a liar, or crazy, but it's true. Along with some people here on the oontz. I just think it's stupid and childish to believe that only HUMANS occupy the universe.

how do we know that aliens arent complex like carbohydrates of molecules we cant see. like some sort of being/creature we are not even capable of "seeing"

just because our reality is dictated by what are eyes are capable of seeing doesnt mean there multilevel dimensioning going on we cannot comprehend.

propped and quoted for truth.

watson: how can you not believe that there's other life forms out there on other planets? do you also believe that the earth is flat?

Watson, you're pretty ignorant to be making those statements. To say that there's no such thing as Ghosts, spirits, extra-dimensional entities or aliens is farther fetched than saying that there is such a thing. I am a realist, and have never once had a paranormal or extraterrestrial occurance yet I can't understand your perspective. Which, by the way, sounds extremely self-centered and even a bit delusional if you're really going to ignore the factual information on such subjects.

There are millions upon millions of documented paranormal, and extraterrestrial encounters. The range of these span the history of documented human civilization. Fact.

Many of said cases have been debunked. Many, many more remain unsolved even when scrutinized by the most skeptical of skeptics and experts. Fact.

That being said, there is something going on, and despite all of our high tech efforts we simply cannot prove or disprove much of fucking anything. To deny millions of peoples experiences is pretty fucking dumb and quite the lame cop-out.

In the end you really have to admit that you just don't know.

• Like 1

I dont think we've ever been visited by aliens, but the odds of life existing elsewhere in the universe is high. I imagine the odds of anything that closely resembles us is slim, and the odds of them being able to leave the planet is unknown. shit, we cant get very far can we?

its like religion. if you believe some crazy unrealistic shit, the burden of proof is on YOU to prove it, and not on me to dis-prove it.

Exactly.

Anybody who believes in the crazy unrealistic possibility that there's no other life anywhere in the entire universe is a fucking nut.

And the burden falls on them to prove how that's even possible.