the belief in ghosts

watson

seriously, anyone who believes in ghosts are fucking retards

if you really think you will be haunted by a apparition of some dead confederate soldier at 2:00am, you're a fucking dumb shit. it's not only that example but it's anything that has to do with spirits or whatever else dead things that haunt people. it's even worse that shows like taps or ghost hunters exist, further declining human intelligence

i remember there used to be a show on tv and they would have 5 people stay over night at an abandoned prison/hospital/mansion and check out different parts with a camera strapped to their chest. people would shit a brick thinking they heard something in the distance meanwhile it would be the show's crew running around. if it wasn't staged and setup, i'd believe that was some heroin addict bum that was going to kill me for my shoes, not some fake ghost. i'd easily win on those shows since i'd be more excited going into abandoned places then giving a fuck about the crew trying to creep around, especially if i was to win some kind of prize

for those who tl;dr.. people who believe in ghosts are fucking idiots, don't even get me started on aliens

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's fair for someone to believe in the possibility that aliens exist in the universe. I just don't believe those UFO stories about aliens visiting us.

I don't see a reason for someone not to believe that aliens exist, or that they could visit our planet. How could someone think that out of the infinite universe there aren't beings that are more advanced then us?

If you believe in aliens you have to believe that they are as smart or smarter then us, if so why wouldn't they have a space program, like us, and want to find other planets, like us?

aliens exist for sure. I think to question that you need to be some kind of nut job. But whether or not they have a presence on earth or have even been down here at all is another question. I would look at world religion as evidince of just that, but if thats true then where them niggas at? Waiting for 2012?

I don't see a reason for someone not to believe that aliens exist, or that they could visit our planet. How could someone think that out of the infinite universe there aren't beings that are more advanced then us?

If you believe in aliens you have to believe that they are as smart or smarter then us, if so why wouldn't they have a space program, like us, and want to find other planets, like us?

Well, I agree with all that but I'm just saying there's no concrete evidence that aliens ever visited us. Just a bunch of hoaxed photographs, video, stories, rumors, mistaken identity, or people making crop circles.

how do we know that aliens arent complex like carbohydrates of molecules we cant see. like some sort of being/creature we are not even capable of "seeing"

just because our reality is dictated by what are eyes are capable of seeing doesnt mean there multilevel dimensioning going on we cannot comprehend.

space is something, i do not even bother thinking about and ill tell you why.

i trained myself how to think years ago. i was a destructive fucked up person. i rebuilt myself and taught myself thinking patterns and drilled them into my head. devised schemetics of thoughts/emotions and feelings and how to contriol them.

through this concourse of adaption i devised mechanoids of thought whereas i had to come to an unbiased conclusion to every propblem from that moment forward i came upon therfor forcing myself to deal with every and all issues good or bad head on.

it made me very strong. and very solid. i would steam roll through the coregated landscape of my mind patching all that i had previously ruined or never opened.

space, is one of the few topics man does not have an answer for, therfor making it impossible to come to a conclusion. therfor, i do not think about space.

period.

• Like 1

how do we know that aliens arent complex like carbohydrates of molecules we cant see. like some sort of being/creature we are not even capable of "seeing"

just because our reality is dictated by what are eyes are capable of seeing doesnt mean there multilevel dimensioning going on we cannot comprehend.

spectrum.gif

space is something, i do not even bother thinking about and ill tell you why.

i trained myself how to think years ago. i was a destructive fucked up person. i rebuilt myself and taught myself thinking patterns and drilled them into my head. devised schemetics of thoughts/emotions and feelings and how to contriol them.

Neo_Takes_Red_Pill.jpg

through this concourse of adaption i devised mechanoids of thought whereas i had to come to an unbiased conclusion to every propblem from that moment forward i came upon therfor forcing myself to deal with every and all issues good or bad head on.

chess-strategy.jpg

it made me very strong. and very solid. i would steam roll through the coregated landscape of my mind patching all that i had previously ruined or never opened.

bulldozer-44583.jpg

space, is one of the few topics man does not have an answer for, therfor making it impossible to come to a conclusion. therfor, i do not think about space.

stephen-hawking-ill.jpg

nicely put, but i like to spend time thinking about space and all this crazy shit.

We have absoluetly no idea whats good out there. We came from there. And i like to thing that if we dont kill ourselves one day we might have a deeper understanding of ourselves and of where we came from. And how things "work".

Another thing, if ghosts are real, they might not be ghosts at all.

If its possible for conscious beings to exist in higher dimensions, then they would be able to seemingly vanish and teleport. They could see inside of you and outside at the same time. And they might look like a super dark shadow, because i dont think our light wouldnt reflect off of them. We wouldnt be able to see their true appearance, only a cross section or a "shadow" of their true self. like if you were 2 dimensional, and a 3 dimensional being moved in front of you, you would only see a 2 dimensional section of that 3 dimensional thing. ALso that spectrum chart theo posted, i think that its possible higher dimensional beings would be able to see the other frequencys as light, or as some other weird shit. It could be that our electro magnetic energy is somehow tied into higher dimensions.

If one day i see a ghost or a shadow person, that is gonna be my explanation. But untill then its just speculation.

You are spot on on that one SERS.

who knows what kind of shit i would be wasting time thinking about if it wasnt for wonderful mary jane.

and two quotes i think sum things up by Carl Sagan

"the earth is a particle of dust suspended in a beam of sunlight"

"In a cosmic scale humans are like butterflies, alive for a day and thinking its forever."

or something like that.