Top 25 Crime of the Century

Smacky636

Why should the Jews get over the Holocaust?

The British and American governments knew about the Holocaust. Efforts to get them to bomb the rails to the camps were rejected.

Even the boat loads of Jews that did escape and traveled to the US were turned back to Germany and ultimately murdered. This was because of antisemitism in America. Think I'm making it up? Google it.

Only after Pearl Harbor did America get involved.

If I'm to thank people, I'll thank Russia, Britain, and America.

Why should they get over it? Cause the world is sick of hearing about it. A Jew apraises your Mom's engagment ring and in the process swaps the diamond out for a shard of glass and everyone turns a blindeye... "oh he's a Jew, he's using the money to send a kid to Israel, they suffered through the Holocaust."

It's just an excuse for a group to act like assholes, then turn around and get sympathy for something that didn't even happen to that person directly.

Everyone had a hard time when they came here, Irish, Spanish, Italian, Blacks, Cuban's, but Jew's are the one we're supposed to cry ourselves to sleep over. They even have thier own special word for disliking them.

If you hate niggers are you an "Ant-Nig-ite?"

I wasn't a part of the Nazi youth, and you weren't detained in a concentraion camp, so I don't want to be put on a guilt trip about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why should they get over it? Cause the world is sick of hearing about it. A Jew apraises your Mom's engagment ring and in the process swaps the diamond out for a shard of glass and everyone turns a blindeye... "oh he's a Jew, he's using the money to send a kid to Israel, they suffered through the Holocaust."

It's just an excuse for a group to act like assholes, then turn around and get sympathy for something that didn't even happen to that person directly.

Everyone had a hard time when they came here, Irish, Spanish, Italian, Blacks, Cuban's, but Jew's are the one we're supposed to cry ourselves to sleep over. They even have thier own special word for disliking them.

I wasn't a part of the Nazi youth, and you weren't detained in a concentraion camp, so I don't want to be put on a guilt trip about it.

OH SNAP!!

You're retarded, the US is always held in the highest regards by Israel and most Jews in general.

As far as the French go, it's payback for not thanking them for all the support in the Revolutionary war.

The U.S. is held in high regard these days cause we back their holy war. They went into Palestine, took land that they didn't own, killed their people, and the U.S. backs it... Name another country that could do that and still have the U.S. behind them?

That's the only reason why Israel holds the U.S. in any sort of regard, and it's also the reason that the entire world is on the brink of self destruction.

The whole list is ridiculous. More like "a list of the most memorable headlines I've heard someone mention during a coffee break"

Fools who shot that Austrian duke in Serbia and started the first world war? Top that mufuckers.

Some consequences. Armenian genocide and how smoothly it blew over in global politics was inspiration for Hitler's ideas of "final solution" or whatever.

OH WELL

i was going to really get into this thread but im not going to be sucked into some pissing fight with DAO... alot of good points by a few people in here for sure, but to down play an art heist is absurd... because someone does not die in some horrible way does not change the fact that theft of that magnitude is a crime... i think its refreshing to have a few in there that do NOT deal with murders...

how 9-11 was not number one is a bug out...

These aren't the worst crimes of the last 100 years, just the most notorious.

not only that, but gacy, bundy, dahmer.... they're serial killers, which = criminals. they commited crimes, they are not crimes. they commited crimes of the century, could be criminals of the century, but they are not crimes of the century, a particular murder, or the brink job is a "crime of the century"

a more noble TIME article

lebowski-time.jpg

How the fuck is a stolen painting one of the top 25 worst crimes of the century?

FAIL.

Most notorious, not worse crimes..

It's also not from this century, but the last 100 years.

On the 75th anniversary of the Lindbergh kidnapping, TIME looks back at the notorious crimes of the past hundred years

Seriously? Tell me you're joking...

If anyone steals it stealing Jewish or not they go to jail; that had to be the dumbest comment ever. No one's getting preferential treatment. Jews pulled their weight in the states (since the mid/late 1800's), and never complained when they were fired every week because they refused to work on Saturday, their sabbath. They looked for new jobs, saved money and did their best to come up in the world. And, no one is asking for special treatment here either, and anyone who tries to guilt trip you is a dumbass.

If you "get over" the Holocaust it just might happen again. There is plenty of anti-Jewish sentiment in Europe, not to mention in the US as well; your ridiculous comments are proof enough of that. We are just looking for equality like any other minority.

Finally, while the term anti-semite was indeed introduced by a Jew it was in response to Renan's papers on race where he referred to "Semites" as inferior.

All and all...

umad23xv.jpg

Oh and Smacky, the order was meaningless, the point was there is more than just America to thank for the end of WW2 and the liberation of the camps.

Notorious

(no-TOR-ee-uhs)

adjective

Known widely and usually unfavorably; infamous.

You do realize that DAO made a statement that actually had nothing to do with the article..

you talking to me? cause what i was saying has nothing to do with dao, or anything he said. just that TIMES list of crimes of the century could of been made by a 14 year old. maybe quoting you had nothing to do with what i wsa saying, oh well.

you talking to me? cause what i was saying has nothing to do with dao, or anything he said. just that TIMES list of crimes of the century could of been made by a 14 year old. maybe quoting you had nothing to do with what i wsa saying, oh well.

Nah.. I was referring to some others in the thread.

I think one of the overlooked crimes was the fact that COS's parents were allowed to copulate, and the result of their breeding was the annoying internet troll known as CityonSMASH, who irregardless of how many bannings he recieved, he still came back to dribble annoying shit that nobody cares to read.

Now that is definitely a crime of this century, at least.

• Like 1

There is plenty of anti-Jewish sentiment in Europe, not to mention in the US as well; your ridiculous comments are proof enough of that. We are just looking for equality like any other minority.

So the fact that I don't like people trying to put me on a guilt trip about the Holocaust when I had nothing to do with it makes me an anti Semite?

My biggest problem with most Jews (not all, but a large majority) is that they cannot except that non Jews don't care about their Jewy bullshit. They want to throw their Jewish-ness in everyone's face then become enraged and scream "Anti-Semitism!" when people don't care to hear about it.

Not to mention that you consider yourself "the chosen ones," as if everyone else alive is a descendent of the devil and is destined to spend an eternity rotting in the bowels of hell because they don't follow your religion.

And you guys don't look for equality, you guys look to ban together and shut other races and religions out. That in and of itself is an extreme form of racism.

P.S. When did a religion become a race?

• Like 1