Top 25 Crime of the Century

Smacky636

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Number 2: Jews will never, ever, EVER get over the Holocaust.

They try to make Americans feel bad for the Holocaust, but I've never heard a Jew in my life thank America for it's involment, scarifice, and key role in putting an end to World War Two, taking Hilter out of power and putting an end to the Holocaust.

I know that we had other reasons for being there, but the fact is that with out all of the American blood that was shed overseas during World War Two, ther Holocaust would have gone on a little longer.

A little thanks would be nice.

You're retarded, the US is always held in the highest regards by Israel and most Jews in general.

As far as the French go, it's payback for not thanking them for all the support in the Revolutionary war.

They try to make Americans feel bad for the Holocaust, but I've never heard a Jew in my life thank America for it's involment, scarifice, and key role in putting an end to World War Two, taking Hilter out of power and putting an end to the Holocaust.

I know that we had other reasons for being there, but the fact is that with out all of the American blood that was shed overseas during World War Two, ther Holocaust would have gone on a little longer.

On behalf of all Jews everywhere, I thank YOU for your personal involvement in WW2.

:rolleyes:

Funny now that i think about it... Didn't we drop 2 atomic bombs on Japan to end the war? Besides the blast itself, nuclear fallout and radioactive contamination was the real silent killer for years and generations to come. We rewrote their constitution and now we play golf with them, buy their electronics, and eat their sushi. They seems pretty cool with it. :o

Dude, think about it... TIME Magazine is writing the article and La Gioconda, or the Mona Lisa is "perhaps the most famous and iconic painting in the world". Think of it as like Sabers LA River piece that everybody knows. Shit dude, Channel Zero got a LA River Piece Tribute when it got buffed. The painting is relevant to the audience that the magazine sells to just like the LA River Piece didn't get locked in Channel Zero when forums rules say to keep graff in the graff section...

DAO, i ask you to make a list for you piers then?

I'm not going to be bothered researching what I would think to be the 25 worst crimes of the century, but best believe that if I did it wouldn't have anything to do with stolen paintings or buffed graffiti.

Um, flying a plane into the twin towers should be up there for sure.

George Bush and his brother fixing the election, actually pretty much anything that George Bush and Dick Cheney did over the past eight years,

^Even this guy knows what's up.

And as far as I know, the double cheeseburger is still on the dollar menu at McDonalds.

Or at least it was about a week ago.

• Like 1

I'm not going to be bothered researching what I would think to be the 25 worst crimes of the century, but best believe that if I did it wouldn't have anything to do with stolen paintings or buffed graffiti.

dude, you seem like you are doubting your own intelligence here no offense, even COS did it too. I'm sure even without doing any research, the meer fact of you existence on this planet gives you more than ample knowledge to comprise a better list than what was presented. The majority of this thread has already given you close to half of a way better list than what was mentioned by TIME magazine. Shit throw in Big Lurch for shit and giggles and i'm sure you can knock out one of the shittier choices. The La Tanza Heist from Goodfellas trumps the Brinks Job easily. No homework is need to beat this list just a functioning brain. I'm not starting shit, i'm meerly looking for peoples opinions on the subject...

and dude you missed my point that TIME was just catering to thier consumers, or did you not miss my point.

dude, you seem like you are doubting your own intelligence here no offense, even COS did it too. I'm sure even without doing any research, the meer fact of you existence on this planet gives you more than ample knowledge to comprise a better list than what was presented. The majority of this thread has already given you close to half of a way better list than what was mentioned by TIME magazine. Shit throw in Big Lurch for shit and giggles and i'm sure you can knock out one of the shittier choices. The La Tanza Heist from Goodfellas trumps the Brinks Job easily. No homework is need to beat this list just a functioning brain. I'm not starting shit, i'm meerly looking for peoples opinions on the subject...

^If I wasn't 24'd I'd negaprop you for sounding like one of those annoying teachers in highschool who keeps bothering you when all you wanna do is take a nap and drool on you text books.

^If I wasn't 24'd I'd negaprop you for sounding like one of those annoying teachers in highschool who keeps bothering you when all you wanna do is take a nap and drool on you text books.

take a fucking nap then, it's not hard to come up with this shit.. jesus, it's even in movies that you watched outside of school.

but you seem cranky, lets talk about this after your nap.

babybottle.jpg

Why should the Jews get over the Holocaust?

The British and American governments knew about the Holocaust. Efforts to get them to bomb the rails to the camps were rejected.

Even the boat loads of Jews that did escape and traveled to the US were turned back to Germany and ultimately murdered. This was because of antisemitism in America. Think I'm making it up? Google it.

Only after Pearl Harbor did America get involved.

If I'm to thank people, I'll thank Russia, Britain, and America.

Why should the Jews get over the Holocaust?

The British and American governments knew about the Holocaust. Efforts to get them to bomb the rails to the camps were rejected.

Even the boat loads of Jews that did escape and traveled to the US were turned back to Germany and ultimately murdered. This was because of antisemitism in America. Think I'm making it up? Google it.

Only after Pearl Harbor did America get involved.

If I'm to thank people, I'll thank Russia, Britain, and America.

you dont think that the order of how you thanked people some what has to do with the geographical makeup of the countries location of closest to farthest makes a difference in their involvement in WWII and their willingness to participate?