Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
earl broclo ESQ

Hank Moody Appreciation

i just finished watching the first 2 seasons yesterday. downloading the first few episodes of season 3 right now. if i still did acid i'd be tripping out about the synchronicity of this thread being made at this exact time. wow i was a retard when i was 19.

/nohippy

One of my favorite lines is right off the bat in the 1st season.

Hank Moody: Yo K-Fed, the little man on the boat he’s up here, that’s where he is, right here.

I really hope they bring this guy back. His character has so much fucking comedic potential.

The swan dive out of the window onto the lawn was unreal :lol: :lol:

i just watched season 1 again on netflix and im waiting for season 2 in the mail. this show's pretty fucking awesome, and i can relate with it. i dont get pussy thrown at me like that, but i do fuck things up for myself quite often.

Californication

Anybody else watch this show? I downloaded it and now I'm midway through the second season and I'm hooked. At first I thought it was kind of lame and David Duchovny just came off as some dude with a mid life crisis trying way too hard to be cool and hip and it kind of pissed me off how he banged all these chicks because it would never happen in real life. Well, I guess maybe it would in LA. But the copious amounts of boobs kept me intrigued, and he became less of a douchebag as it went on, and now I find it quite entertaining.

Basically, the point is it's a good show.

Re: Californication

I watched the first season a while ago and enjoyed it just haven't got round to watching the following season

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now