Would you rather...

cats and snakes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah.

and you cant even get it reconstructed because when you try to get surgery done the doctors just laugh at you because you have a giant hairy scrotum on your fuckin face.

think of it this way tho, you'd look rather funny in some ray ban glasses.

would you rather:

be constantly covered in a one inch thick coating of peanut butter, head to toe,

or

have penises instead of fingers. (the penises would work just like a normal one too)

Penises? Not being a dude or a full on dyke would make that awkward. I will have to go with the peanut butter. Nah maybe not. I mean I could wear gloves all the time. Would they be finger sized penises or big penises?

Would you rather have an arm eaten by a jaguar or have an eye eaten by a fucking falcon

I kno dao

Came across this forum last night, never been here but something about it was familiar so I checked it out. Recognized dao immediately, even with the weird name, known the asshole for 30 years in November.

I wasn't going to say shit but I'm a nosey bitch and I gotta big mouth, what can I say? it runs in my family.

DAO: I love the way you know so much about the legal system, hate cops and anyone without a criminal record. One question... if your sister were to go down for 3 1/2 years on a 7, would you be down for her? Write her letters? Visit her? Or would you let your wife handle that while you were busy telling your folks not to trust her when she gets out cuz she's gonna be right back on that shit? But that's ok, you went down after all that... no wait... that's right, your paroled sister paid your bail before you made it out the magistrates.

For those of you who are tired of arguing with dao, I feel you, but you have no fucking idea. I will say this though, for the most part his stories are true.

Sorry for breakin in to your thread, too new to start my own and I wont be back.

1.jpg.53cc7682ed4a353dabda6d00adfae0c5.jpg