a challenge to dao's wife

MOOGLE?

the fuck are you talking about "drama queen" dunceboy.

i layed down two posts about it. and let YOU wine to the mods to remove it. you come into tiny chat under an anonymous name and sit quiet for 5 minutes expecting to hear abuncha coffe talk about you but didnt, what you MISSEd was when i came in last night and the rest of them WERE talking about it/you.

You're definitely a drama queen & trolling. Your "two posts" about it caused a ruckus and you're blaming me for it. Had you just let it get deleted it would have withered away. But you WANT it to continue.

Secondly, you're lying saying I sat quiet for "5 minutes". I changed my name immediately after about 30 seconds after coming in there, letting you know who I am. They were talking about it because you kept bringing it up. You were making a scene about it. Personally I think you're mad that I took it down because you wanted it as more fuel to the drama. You are a drama queen. You're like that bored woman that reported the dude for being naked in his own house.

so if you wanna sit here and wave the white flag trying to justify yourself by saying "i removed it" and "his face was to the side and his eyes were covered" thats your corn ball perogative.

and saying "my eyes were covered" almost implies you hid them somehow, which is hardly the case. i was wearing sunglasses. and it was a pic you had already photoshopped so theres no mistaking it.

What I was implying, was that you put up links to many pics with your face revealed, and the one posted was the one with your eyes covered.

leave my name and the word "drama queen" out of it cause you got off LUCKY son. had i not come in when i did and it ran overnight youd be the GOAT of this board.

that shit was pathetic. and it was fail. you took a pic posted in trust to you and two other people at like 4 am on ANOTHER WEBSITE and wiped your ass with it on 12oz, a site CRAWLING with investigaters because of, oh yeah! ILLIEGAL GRAFFITI.

Well drama queen, you've been a trolling drama queen on this board for a while now, so in my humble opinion most wouldn't care about your whining & crying. A couple mods I spoke to in private said they couldn't care less specifically because of your behavior on here. And for a while you were known as "CityOnSnitch" here after posting Tre's pics including various other member's pics.

i wasnt even gonna say another WORD on it to create more attention but reading your "drama queen" statement after i posted up TWO MEGER comments on the subject.

Besides your two drama-filled comments on this board, you also rambled about it in TinyChat. All while saying it's "over with". So I said yeah let's drop it. Then, as I predicted, you came back later saying you weren't going to "speak to me for the next day" and more name-calling, hence, bringing it up again. I mean I know your game. You're a drama queen and that's why you kept bringing it up out of the blue in TinyChat after you said you dropped it. Here is no different. You're overplaying it because it draws the attention you crave.

post up all the corny pics quoting this statement you want, facty is EVERYONE in Tinychat at the time sees right through your snitch ass.

its not a matter of a "woops" maybe i shouldnt have done that. this guy rightclicksaves. then uploads. then posts.

It was in a random thread where plenty of pictures were getting posted. And it was quickly taken down but you wanted to draw attention to it. I admit it wasn't wise to post it but it wasn't intentional. The stuff you told me in PM's about supposedly being stalked by someone else on here that you're wary of, I wasn't aware of. So no it was not on some intentional shit. You know it wasn't but again this is just you trying to ratchet up the drama.

again, im over it. but leave my name out your mouth when trying to justify your actions. you got off LUCKY.

Seriously doubt it. You're going to bring it up again while claiming you're done with it. Just as you continued to do last night. C'mon dude I know you're loving this; this is classic troll material.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Youre a fucking Canadian retard I could show you papers right now I still catch charges, I just don't brag about the shit to a bunch of high schoolers like you retards because I have a real life and responsabilities. You're some burnt out friendless wierdo that I have to habitually ignore, but you getting pissed about this takes the motherfucking cake

you just stalked the fuck outta people and bitch now about your one pic getting previewed?!?

You originated this pic dropping shit, I say plaster it on the 12oz logo

turnarounds fair play