a challenge to dao's wife

MOOGLE?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And Moogle has been acting really gay as of late

possibly...i dunno though .........have i changed all that much in almost 9 years?

i should make a thread about my failures and triumphs through the years with pictures and printable coloring pages so everybody can understand where i'm coming from.

I'm also confused about this Theo snitchery

And Moogle has been acting really gay as of late

theo posted a picture of COS' face. there i said it, now everyone knows.

possibly...i dunno though .........have i changed all that much in almost 9 years?

i should make a thread about my failures and triumphs through the years with pictures and printable coloring pages so everybody can understand where i'm coming from.

don't do that, no one cares that much. be happy with the thread you have going here

And I deleted it immediately. Including requesting a mod to delete where you quoted it.

Besides, his face was to the side with his eyes covered. I just think COS wants to be a drama queen.

but why do it.

you'd throw a tantrum if i posted a picture of you. i don't see why you'd do it to him. assumed e-beef or not.

anyway it was your decision and its over now.

its absolutley comical your trying to spin this into a "Cos is a drama queen" angle. i barely said a WORD on it so as not to draw attention.

pretty lame dude.

you manned up enough to right your wrong by getting them deleted, dont flush that down the toilet by bringing my name into your defense.

shits inexcusable, and you should just have left it at that.

in retaliation for you posting my graff flicks, you and shai dry snitched me to no end with graff shit. it, was... pathetic actually.

you aint a writer. you got nothing to hide. i posted up a corny ass pic of you and swirled your eyes out. theres a huge difference.

and we are e-nemies. i would expect nothing less.

this guy was given the pics in trust, on another site. doesnt matter. im over it. but fact is fact.

• Like 1