pretty fucked up

PITOFZOMBIES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I honestly feel really bad for this girl, but can't help but laugh at some of the ridiculous ass motions

My girl told me she knew I'd leave her if this happened to her, to which I responded "No I wouldn't baby...we'd just have to get you some kind of rolling treadmill so you could always be running and acting normal"

I honestly feel really bad for this girl, but can't help but laugh at some of the ridiculous ass motions

My girl told me she knew I'd leave her if this happened to her, to which I responded "No I wouldn't baby...we'd just have to get you some kind of rolling treadmill so you could always be running and acting normal"

LOL

I honestly feel really bad for this girl

it sad & all, but she was a cheerleader

ill bet she didnt have a problem with making fun of the disabled before the accident, or anyone that didnt fit her definition of social success

now look at this bitch, shes like one of those headbanging air-flowed statues they keep outside of used car dealerships

imma jock spitfire on this one & go with "she probably deserved it"

ill bet she didnt have a problem with making fun of the disabled before the accident, or anyone that didnt fit her definition of social success

now look at this bitch, shes like one of those headbanging air-flowed statues they keep outside of used car dealerships

Wow. Where did you get all of these ideas.

I felt too bad to laugh at any of the other jokes in this thread, but this shit made me lol. I don't know if I could prop you without feeling guilty though.:o

Sex must be great. Reverse cowgirl yeeee!

Can I quote myself? Really?

Yes, there are some things in life you HAVE to do at least once - if given the opportunity. One of those things is fucking a formerly hot cheerleader with Dystonia. I'd put the brakes on that bitch. Or maybe vice-versa. Either way it's win.

You sound like you've been turned down by a cheerleader or two in your day

my entire life, ive only seen hot cheerleaders in professional sporting events & movies

im middleschool when they start recruiting for that pole dancer pre-requisite course, every single girl that tried out & made it onto the squad were busted looking

again in highschool, they were all busted looking

of course they all had that self-esteem issue in common, but none of them were lookers

in short, what im saying is sterotypes are based on truth & that chances are, she probably fit it

Wow. Where did you get all of these ideas.

idk, world misanthropy? professionals argue about whether its nature or nurture, but its both dammit

guess i have a dark sense of humor

a dark or an asshole sense of humor, whichever you prefer

my entire life, ive only seen hot cheerleaders in professional sporting events & movies

im middleschool when they start recruiting for that pole dancer pre-requisite course, every single girl that tried out & made it onto the squad were busted looking

again in highschool, they were all busted looking

of course they all had that self-esteem issue in common, but none of them were lookers

in short, what im saying is sterotypes are based on truth & that chances are, she probably fit it

That's a pretty ignorant way of looking at things. Saying that because someone's trying out to be a cheerleader that this means they're the type of person to laugh at others with disabilities... without even knowing anything about them. And then calling it a "stereotype" when in fact I don't remember cheerleaders ever being associated with making fun of disabled people.

Like where do you get this from? And if you're basing real life on what you saw in a movie that's another fail. I met a chick that used to be a Lakers cheerleader and I'd say she was genuinely a nice person.

ya, i guess i was saying that "stereotype" includes the possibility of them making fun of the disabled, but it was meant more towards them being how hollywood portrays them. bitchy & self-obsessed, with a shallowness words can hardly describe. the kind of attitude where you wouldnt be surprised that they wouldnt feel bad, if they made fun of a disabled person

& like i said, i got this from my life, middle & highschool. i said they were busted, but i shouldve made it clear that they were hidious, both inside & out

sure, i GUESS there could be a few nice ones out there, thats just math