Weezy going to jail

SwampFightOner

Sorry, but mm... Maybe someone could explain what these GPs and PCs are that you're talking about... Types of prison I guess, but... maybe you could just, like, what?

GP= general population.the mainline.

PC=protective custody.

SHU=secure housing unit

more than likely he isnt gonna get shanked or raped in jail.he's doin what? 1 year.its not like he's gonna be in there with fucking murderers and shit.people doing light sentences and non violent cats live in dorms an shit.lax security probably in a nice little prison like martha stewart went to.i mean he's got the money to afford it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dude is rich to the point that there is absolutely no way he goes in to general population. dude is gonna be put in a very secure spot eating steak and lobsters goodfella style. plus, wont he be going to a minimum security prison? usually full of people who are in prison for tax evasion and stalking and shit. people that really arent dangerous.

butforreal this dude been outta his mind lately. perhaps a year with no drugs (or at least much less) will help him realize how bad his music has become.

Rappers don't go to country club prisons. Most of them get brought up on state charges, and most states don't have many special minimum security work camps -if at all, which are the country club jails. Those are reserved for federal cases, and any sort of gun arrest, even a prior, will knock you up to at least medium security at least. You really can't name any rapper who got a Martha Stewart type deal, because they all have gun/violent charges. TI came the closest but he's still in medium security in PC

They strike deals, but there's only so much you can do with certain charges and record

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, wondering where all these people are from that they have state "country club prisons"

Now I might be wrong in my understanding of this, but isn't a second gun charge automatically federal jurisdiction? So that would make Weezy's other one in Arizona federal, and thus he'd have a chance at a nicer prison then?

this is a hoax, i just sat next to him the computer lab at school yesterday. weezy is gettin his learn on!

Wait a minute you mean to say that little fuck is taking a college course?

And robbing someone's life away from them who desperately needs it? Those fucking rich people...always doing things for fun to keep the little guy down.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, wondering where all these people are from that they have state "country club prisons"

Now I might be wrong in my understanding of this, but isn't a second gun charge automatically federal jurisdiction? So that would make Weezy's other one in Arizona federal, and thus he'd have a chance at a nicer prison then?

Not nececarrily

if you have a federal prior, most likely, but state to state, not always. They CAN charge you federally for any second gun offence, the purpose being they don't want some guy with gun convictions in jersey just hopping the PA border to get a fresh start.

Thing is, if you do catch a federal gun charge you get a minimum classification of medium security, and those are all real prisons. Like I said, that's TI's best case deal he got for snitching everyone out-medium security fed prison in PC

Yeah, I had a conversation with someone the other day talking about Fed joints and how alot of people seem to be under the impression that they're all a walk in the park, whn in reality they're all shitholes aside from the minimum security ones.

All of the medium security prisons are filled with average everyday scumbags who just happened to catch a Fed charge, so not only are they animals but they're also fucking PISSED cuz they might get a visit from their family once a year instead of once a week

And I won't even get started on Federal maximum security...FUCK THAT

this dood is getting 8 months to a year, for the way how i see it, protecting himself and his property. meanwhile, a benefit is going on right now as i post this for a drunk driving cop who beyond a reasonable doubt killed 2 people who were in their early twenties.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/10/cops-planning-benefit-for-officer-charged-in-fatal-dui.html

and in case you didn't know the people that died were graff writers themselves

Nn3fq.png

2695065970_4568e79fc2.jpg

• Like 1

Wait a minute you mean to say that little fuck is taking a college course?

And robbing someone's life away from them who desperately needs it? Those fucking rich people...always doing things for fun to keep the little guy down.

RICH PEOPLE!

no i saw a dude that looked just like him.

Well, federal prisons are typically more uniform throughout America and have a lot more rescources than your avg state pen, I think a really bad state pen, like sherrif arpoyos (SP?) tent city in AZ is worse than most any equivalent federal prison

I was just watching a show on Tent City last night, that shit looked fucking horrible

Fed time = no joke.

Generally the harshest prisons for some reason, not sure why but it's like that.

I always try to tell these dudes that want to join the Army not to fuck around with any drug sales.

One of my home boys got 5 years for a fucking pill, court marshals are not like regular cases either.

Less need for evidence on their end, harsher sentences.

Fed time = no joke.

Generally the harshest prisons for some reason, not sure why but it's like that.

I always try to tell these dudes that want to join the Army not to fuck around with any drug sales.

One of my home boys got 5 years for a fucking pill, court marshals are not like regular cases either.

Less need for evidence on their end, harsher sentences.

My brother's best friend knocked out a superior officer, in broad daylight, in full uniform, on base.

Couple of years of fed time later, he wished he'd never joined the Army

this dood is getting 8 months to a year, for the way how i see it, protecting himself and his property. meanwhile, a benefit is going on right now as i post this for a drunk driving cop who beyond a reasonable doubt killed 2 people who were in their early twenties.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/10/cops-planning-benefit-for-officer-charged-in-fatal-dui.html

and in case you didn't know the people that died were graff writers themselves

Nn3fq.png

2695065970_4568e79fc2.jpg

Holy fucking shit, this seems completely unreal.

I almost nega propped you...

Visibly upset..