Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SwampFightOner

Weezy going to jail

for a year, with another drug/gun charge still pending in another state.

My question is, how fuckin useless is this nigga's entourage of goons? Seriously?

How fuckin useless is this nigga's entourage of goons? Seriously?

This^, it's a damn shame.

Do they have any idea how many people would be dying to take a gun charge for Wayne to be able to spend his money, fuck his hoes, etc etc?

He needs to recruit a whole new entourage in prison and start over

Wayne is also facing a trial for felony drug possession and weapons charges in Arizona as the result of another tour bus search in 2008. In that case, Wayne’s bus was reportedly holding 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and a handgun.

That's the thing though, if he can't politic and get loyalty with million$ on the outside, he really needs some good luck inside from the jump.

Wayne is also facing a trial for felony drug possession and weapons charges in Arizona as the result of another tour bus search in 2008. In that case, Wayne’s bus was reportedly holding 105 grams of marijuana, 29 grams of cocaine, 41 grams of ecstasy, drug paraphernalia and a handgun.

Yeah, this is the charge I was talking about. However, the report I saw said it was MDMA, not pressed E, which makes sense since they wouldn't measure pills in weight, they'd just count them.

That said, that's ALOT of Molly. As in 410 hits alot

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now