Dear DAO,

odd.pr0ject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear DAO,

I really like Phillly Cheesesteaks and understand your appreciation for this fine piece of sandwich artwork.

Although I have never been to Philly because I heard it smells like rotten ass and gym socks, your Jewish sammich makers (they are Jewish, right?) have earned my respect.

Sincerely,

A non TPWF

*Italian.

(For the most part)

Hurry up and answer my question DAO you faggot, this kid could snitch any second now.

Dig an escape tunnel under your house that leads you to an alley a couple blocks away,

build a secret escape hatch that leads to said tunnel from your bedroom,

and in the mean time try not to let the TPWS see you do anything snitchable.

DAO

i am in diar need of your assitance, quick what is the recipe of cheez wiz and how might i prepare philly cheesesteaks to the equivalent of those in philly

vulcan

You can't make the equivalent of a real cheesesteak, but to make cheesewhiz you just take a rubber ducky and a grip of yellow legos, throw them in a pot, piss in said pot, and cook till desired consistency.

Don't forget to occasionally stir.

You can't make the equivalent of a real cheesesteak, but to make cheesewhiz you just take a rubber ducky and a grip of yellow legos, throw them in a pot, piss in said pot, and cook till desired consistency.

Don't forget to occasionally stir.

can i add salt?

if need be?