you cant be naked in your own home anymore

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still want to touch on the fact that for someone to be naked in public, shouldnt even be a crime. Whats so horrifying about a human body? The netherlands has full public nudity and you dont see people flipping the fuck out. People need to get a grip and accept that the human body is just a bunch of bones, and organ systems. Like any other animal you'd see in the day.

This is true, when I lived in Germany as a kid we used to go to this indoor swimming complex called the mirmar.

Everyone was naked and no separation for the genders, adults, kids, men, women, only the staff would wear clothes.

Shits different here though, not sure why but that's just our culture here and I'm part of it.

Like at the gym, if I walk into the sauna and see a cock hanging out, I'm not cool with that and leave.

I still bet the chances are 80% dude was being a perv though and though he'd never get charged because he's at home.

I still want to touch on the fact that for someone to be naked in public, shouldnt even be a crime. Whats so horrifying about a human body? The netherlands has full public nudity and you dont see people flipping the fuck out. People need to get a grip and accept that the human body is just a bunch of bones, and organ systems. Like any other animal you'd see in the day.

True, but if you are intentionally being naked in front of children for some sort of sexual gratification then there is definitely something wrong.

Who knows what actually happened here. Yes, I think you should definitely be allowed to do whatever the fuck you want in your own house, but doing perverted shit in front of children is no good.

I find it weird in the gym there are certain people in the chnage room that are just so down with stormin' around naked.

not gay just waaaaay too comfortyable with being naked!

This was this tank of an asian dude the other day, going around trying to pronounce everyones names. I was kinda weirded out, especially when it obviously appeared that the legend is true, :lol: