you cant be naked in your own home anymore

Guest 50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a fine line between being naked in your home and flashing people on the street while in the comfort of your home.if he indeed just get up to make himself coffee then thats all well and good.but the real issue is 1: why the fuck was she looking in to this niggas house in the first place 2:who the fuck brings their seven year old along with them at 5:30 in the morning.your kid should be sleeping goddamnit.and 3: why didnt she just deal with it and let shit go.i mean is it really that big of a deal if you see some dudes cock? no not really.unless she was standing in the kitchen i doubt she or her son even got a good look at it.people really need to learn how to deal with problems without having to involve autorities.if you see a dude naked in his kitchen go on about your business and block it out of your mind like a normal person would in that situation.

She and her kid were cutting through dudes front yard. Trespassing.

No case. Big suit. End of story.

Here's an update from today

Police: Others May Have Seen Naked Man

Man charged after he claims he made coffee in nude

Updated: Thursday, 22 Oct 2009, 7:50 AM EDT

Published : Wednesday, 21 Oct 2009, 7:31 PM EDT

Will Thomas

By WILL THOMAS/myfoxdc

SPRINGFILED, Va. - A debate continues in Northern Virginia that is bringing the issue of civil liberties to the national stage. A 29-year-old Springfield man says he was making coffee in the nude was arrested after a neighbor saw him, and on Wednesday police were back out in his neighborhood looking for others who might have seen him.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 8:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

But at about 8:30 a.m. on Monday morning, a neighbor walking her son to school says he deliberately exposed himself-- not once, but twice. First, she says it happened as he was standing in the glass doorway in the kitchen, and then again at a front window.

"We've heard there may have been other people who had a similar incident," said Mary Ann Jennings, a Fairfax County Police spokesperson.

The complaint came from an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy. A Fairfax County Police spokesperson said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

On Wednesday, investigators told FOX 5 they have reason to believe there may have been another incident in which someone saw Williamson naked in front of his window. They're asking anyone who may have seen Williamson in the nude through his windows to come forward, even if it was at a different time.

Police are especially concerned because the house is located across the street from a bus stop for school children. So on Wednesday, officers canvassed the neighborhood with fliers, asking anyone who may have been subject to an exposure to come forward.

The department spokesperson says in a rare move, they're releasing more information about the case.

"Because this was being spun into a national story, and the idea you can't be naked in your own house-- we wanted to come forward and say in this case our officers believed there was probable cause the law had been violated," said Jennings.

Eric has since moved out of the rental house he shared with several diving buddies. And, by phone on Wednesday, the father of a 5-year-old girl maintained his innocence, as he did Monday in an exclusive interview with FOX 5.

"I'm a loving dad-- any of my friends would tell you that," Williamson said. "There is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever do anything like that to a kid."

Police wouldn't release the incident report or the name of the mother who filed the complaint. FOX 5 has learned she is a respected member of the community, and just happens to be the wife of a Fairfax County Police officer.

FOX 5 also spoke with some of Williamson's roommates, and they said they believed Eric was drunk on Monday morning when they were all leaving for work around 5 a.m. The alleged exposure happened around 8:30 a.m. Williamson, however, says he was drinking on Sunday night, but was not drunk on Monday morning.

I still don't see what that first woman and child were doing in his front yard at 5 in the morning but if there's another witness that's a cop's wife he might get screwed over. Plus that whole bus stop thing by his house won't help him out either

I seriously cant even comprehend how being seen naked is even an offense. A dick is a dick. That kid's got one and that dumb whore who gave birth to him is obviously familiar with them. Its the human body. If a piece of skin disturbs someone so much that they need to call the cops then they need to go home and hang themselves.

Perhaps people are too uptight about sex/nudity, but on the other hand this dude is beginning to sound like a perv, which puts things on a different level.

It could be the press spin on things, but I like how the quote is he wouldn't do it to a kid, not that he wouldn't do it at all or he didn't do it.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/101909_man_caught_making_coffee_naked_faces_charges

SPRINGFIELD, Va. - A Springfield, Virginia man is facing an indecent exposure charge after a passerby spotted the man naked in his kitchen and reported it to police.

Eric Williamson, 29, is a commercial diver who grew up in Hawaii and rents home with several co-workers. Williamson told FOX 5's Will Thomas his roommates were not home and he walked into the kitchen to make coffee about 5:30 a.m. Monday.

"Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me," Williamson said.

The complaint came from an unidentified woman who was walking with a 7-year-old boy. A Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson for indecent exposure because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Officer Bud Walker said officers also consulted the Commonwealth's Attorney's Office and they were given the green light to proceed with the charge.

Williamson, who is father of a 5-year old girl, said he feels like the victim.

"I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid," he said.

Williamson is meeting with a lawyer to fight the charge and may attempt to seek damages from Fairfax County Police. If convicted on the misdemeanor charge, he would face up to one year in jail and a $2,000 fine.

i bet if it was a woman, no one would of cared.

POLICE STATE PEOPLE

I seriously cant even comprehend how being seen naked is even an offense. A dick is a dick. That kid's got one and that dumb whore who gave birth to him is obviously familiar with them. Its the human body. If a piece of skin disturbs someone so much that they need to call the cops then they need to go home and hang themselves.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE

SHOULD DEFINITELY

HANG THEMSELVES.

This has always been the case.

I researched laws for this shit when I started shooting from all the rooftops around here.

The laws are written kind of loose, most of them use a term called "reasonable expectation of privacy"

If you use a super telephoto lens and take pics of a naked woman on the 37th floor of a building not close enough to see with the naked eye you can catch a charge.

She won't be charged with indecent exposure though.

On the other side if you are visible to people like on a first floor apartment with the blinds open, or standing right in the window of a second floor or whatever while naked you can be charged with indecent exposure since there is no " reasonable expectation of privacy"

The term "reasonable expectation" is loose and up to the discretion of law enforcement/judges.

Most people don't really want some perv posing nude in front of his window every time your girl walks past on purpose which is probably the main reason for this law.

Personally, I'm guessing something might be up with the dude since he actually caught a charge but you never know, the bitch might be just overly sensitive.

I still want to touch on the fact that for someone to be naked in public, shouldnt even be a crime. Whats so horrifying about a human body? The netherlands has full public nudity and you dont see people flipping the fuck out. People need to get a grip and accept that the human body is just a bunch of bones, and organ systems. Like any other animal you'd see in the day.

• Like 1