Ugly Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot...

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after losing weight, i believe i have become quite the dick, but i don't understand it anymore...there really is no reason for anyone to be fat unless you have some medical condition that keeps you that way.

there's this one chick in my math course who keeps giving me the fucking googly eyes and shit and she is BUSTED and fat, and im like no bueno gordita maximus it aint happening .

i've met a lot of bigger ladies who probably would look good if they dropped some weight, it really isnt that hard. ride a fucking bike everywhere change diet, and prosper.

all in all, big chicks get no love from me.

i'm too much of an asshole for anyone to even attempt to approach me.

^^^Im THIS fuckin' guy right here. I love some plump sluts but they have to be pretty in the face and have some other feature going for them. Like a fat ass, no drooling and can count to at least 20. But for real, fuck any bitch who tries to high style on people like they have something people want. Aside from thinking they are hot, some of them try to act like they have money when they live with their struggling single mom. Fuck outta here with that noise.

Fat girls don't give good head, they just give head, all head is good unless it's bad head.

The problem with fat girl head is they don't finish the job, expecting a fuck.

Happened to me on my birthday a long time ago, out drinking.

The night was finishing up with me, my boy Seth, and two semi attractive chubby girls.

Got offered a ride home, accepted an offer for birthday dome on the way.

She just stopped right close to the good part.

Ended up having to smash out of frustration.

The funny part was I called my boy Seth the next morning.

Said "Yo, don't tell nobody, I fucked that fat girl from last night".

He said "Dont say nothing but I fucked the other one, bitch wouldn't finish the blow job."

I busted out laughing like these girls had a game plan for this shit.

Don't accept dome from a smart fat girl, you'll end up ashamed of yourself.

Aside from thinking they are hot, some of them try to act like they have money...

Man, those girls are terrible.

Oh gosh, the girls who think they're fashionable 'cuz they're wearing purple, but wear Ugg boots and sweat pants on the reg; went to the opera once for a matinee, on a school trip, and front like they've got culture, even though Kenny Ken and the new rock radio is all they know; buying a keychain just so they can say they bought it at a boutique; 'doing lunch' with their three frienemies at the Chinese sushi spot, all of them uglier, sluttier, and more confused than Carrie Bradshaw; drinking nine dollar wine, thinking they even know what a malbec is...

It goes on.

i get hit on by big women all the time.it sucks becuase im way to nice to tell the bitch to fuck off but i mean in my head its what im screaming.i dont want to hurt their feelings or nothing so i make excuses like "oh im not into dating" or "i go out with someone else" but they still hit on me.i kinda wish i was attracted to big women becuase if i was id be getting pussy left and right but alas.im not and never will be a chubby chaser.

10981485_m.jpg

10981508_m.jpg

At least that fat bitch put in some work to distract you from the fatness

not like she was all eating Jack n the box and burping

this last fat bitch I fucked was all like "I'm a real woman with real curves"

I was thinking, real women sposed to have like 3 or 4 curves, max

you got like 18 curves in all sorts of different directions, that ain't how women are supposed to look!

• Like 1

alot of big girl tudes come from homies hitting it and not admiting to it, guys will spit game endlessly to big gals thinking its fun and games.

the rest of the tude

comes from black dudes smashing out fat white girls with hoop earrings/low selfestemememememems sons!

weap she gave that to you cause your brown doggy!

• Like 1