Ugly Fat Girls Who Think They're Hot...

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and give their number to you, expecting a call, and her friends who've seen you only with seven point fives and up insist on believing you're 'bout it.

What the fuck is up with that? Where can this attitude possibly come from?

i feel you son. for me, part of the thrill of pussy hunting is the actual hunt. im like a lion in the jungle lookin for a nice gazelle to pounce on. then along comes a fuckin rhinocerous, tryin to get some of my good lion lovin, fuck that.

and how can you be so presumptuous to think that i would even want your number? or have anything to do with you? bitch go holla at jenny craig.

on the real though, fat girls do give good head

• Like 1

I'm more pissed at her friends. How dare they assume a dude is down? I'm insulted!

Manute went on a string a few years ago where he was fucking alot of very average girls, in alot of situations where he just met them and it was pretty funny. Anyways, one day these girls we knew said "Oh we're bringing our British friend over blah blah, she wants to fuck so yeah, Manute will have sex with her, right?"

Chick shows up and is BUSTED, so he proceeds to get wasted drunk and talk mad shit to all of them like "How the fuck could you think I'd ever fuck this bitch blah blah blah"

Shit was pretty funny

Guest 50million

Being a girl, I know where they're coming from although I don't agree with what they are doing.

Fat girl is probably being all "I really like him" yada yada so they are probably 'rooting' for her. So you shouldn't feel insulted, they're just trying to get their girl laid. And fat girls need love too. My best friend is 300 lbs, and she gets the hottest guys. It's insane.

I don't understand the dudes that won't go for a normal/cute girl and choose the ugly fat girl over her. Maybe fat girls do give good head.

scan0001.jpg.87d53cceb381ef86e624d080e4563202.jpg

Manute went on a string a few years ago where he was fucking alot of very average girls, in alot of situations where he just met them and it was pretty funny. Anyways, one day these girls we knew said "Oh we're bringing our British friend over blah blah, she wants to fuck so yeah, Manute will have sex with her, right?"

Chick shows up and is BUSTED, so he proceeds to get wasted drunk and talk mad shit to all of them like "How the fuck could you think I'd ever fuck this bitch blah blah blah"

Shit was pretty funny

that is hilarious and a lesson to learn.

i'm too much of an asshole for anyone to even attempt to approach me.

especially fat girls.

haha what if daddy was an asshole?

50, you make a great point, in which case I don't know who is worse, the delusional fatso or the insulting and wrongly presumptuous friends.

I dress nice and conduct myself a certain way so as to attract certain types, I would think, so how do these people not see it, whereas most others do?

They probably wouldn't know a gentleman with taste if I smacked 'em in the face with my ding dong!

• Like 1