i just graduated

Swindle

A GED is what you can get here instead of a high school diploma...I'm thinking your ENTER scores might be like our SATs? But either way that's still weird, cuz we take the SATs and do the vast majority of our college application process during our Junior year here in the states (not that I ever bothered with any of that)

over here an ENTER score is what you get at the end of the year. certain uni courses have prerequisites and you need over a certain number to get in. its out of 100 and 50 is pretty bad. anything under 50 and you can just pretend you dont have one. the course work you do in the year is worth like 30% and the exam at the end of the year is 45% and theres something else, anyway they add it all together and thats your enter score. its pretty lame but there you go

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over here corona is expensive. its more expensive than my prefered beer, carlton draught.

however we were at my friends house and he likes the stuff, he shouted me a slab (case)

so i can't complain

i kinda hinted towards it being bad when i said all that kebab was vomited up by the time i got to the train station. it was the second time i vomited from drinking in my life.

the pants shrunk in the dryer and look tight due to the angle. i can prove it.

and no i didnt do that, it was outside my school.

LIES!!!! You can't just blame that TPWFotry on the dryer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it's seriously weird seeing a Parrot as roadkill.

People spend hundreds of dollars for them shits over here.

LIES!!!! You can't just blame that TPWFotry on the dryer!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And it's seriously weird seeing a Parrot as roadkill.

People spend hundreds of dollars for them shits over here.

swear to god. they did shrink. people can vouch for me, i do not intentionally wear tight pants.

its not a parrot, its a rosella i'm pretty sure, its a native australian bird. and yeah the coronas seem to be a gimick. people are all like "ohh coronas, with lemon! the beach!" and get right into it.

i drink this and so should everyone else.

tn_1521_Carlton_Draught_worth_it.jpg

/nh

1617081273_6c710a6ae0.jpg

Oh... so that's where dude got his name from.

Try and imagine how gay that screen name sounds to someone who never heard of that wine.

LOL never thought of it like that. apparently fruity is very fond of the casket wine or goon as its known.

and thanks to all saying congrats. i just ended my third night bender.

in highschool i drank "exclusively" carlton draught longnecks. which are the same size as 40s i think? i mixed it up with mishka sometimes