i just graduated

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wont post pics but ive stolen some notable things. the school recently spent 5 grand on having these signs made up at have stupid gay inspirational messages on them and theres one in every classroom.

at least..there was..

but now i got all these blue inspirational signs in my room and people who dont know whats up are like "yo swindle...ahh..are you starting a cult or something?:confused:"

now the real shit starts! fun fun fun!

if youre serious about school, enroll immediately and git r done or u might end up like a lot of folks and end up spending the next umpteen years rationalizing why u arent in college right now and never were.

oh yeah, and go to college for something that is realistic as far as employment outside college. youll prolly change your mind a few times on what u wanna do also. so lots of cats take a year of bullshit. required courses to give them time to determine what they wanna major in.

ps: junior college is high school with ashtrays, but its an inexpensive alternative to starting in a uni.

Oh for fucks sake, will you Americans stop saying fucking "Uni"?

Next thing you know you'll be talking about how your mate is a cunt.

THIS.

we start in january and finish up october with exams in november. its weird. other year levels work from january til early december

Wait...you graduate THEN take exams? What are these exams for if you've already graduated?

Congrats swindle.

Hold your head up high although to be honest you should be out getting hammerd instead of typing on the net.

oh but i did.

21102009341.jpg

21102009344.jpg

this all got vomited up by the time i got to the train station.

/some time passes

21102009347.jpg

yarra river drinking.

21102009348.jpg

snuck into 2 movies for free. this one was the less gay movie.

22102009349.jpg

friends fucking loved gambling. i didnt get into it. a guy from school won 300 playing poker

22102009350.jpg

i want to be freights

22102009351.jpg

bar was full of cougars

22102009352.jpg

friends girlfriend is a cunt. her she is furious after i made a joke about her being involved in group sex. she was umad'd intensely by everyone.

oozzzzz.jpg

train ride home.

22102009353.jpg

arrived home in my quie tbeach city at 5am.

22102009355.jpg

stole a bike and rode home.

going to another bar now.

an ENTER score. similar to a GED score i think.

A GED is what you can get here instead of a high school diploma...I'm thinking your ENTER scores might be like our SATs? But either way that's still weird, cuz we take the SATs and do the vast majority of our college application process during our Junior year here in the states (not that I ever bothered with any of that)