Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
complex

Spike Jonez Kanye West short film

theres no way either of you watched the whole thing from the start of this thread till this post.

opinion unreliable

clearly its a statement by Kanye about his public comments, hes also doing this to crutch the fact he does this because of alcohol.

i wouldnt be surprised if the next publicity step is to check into alcohol treatment. though thats a big risk for his publicist to make because anytime one hears "rehab" with celebs it casts an ugly stone. if i was his pub guy i would not go that route. but it wouldnt surprise me.

its all a sham anyways.

personaly i got nothing against Kanye. hes talented and hes outspoken. in my opinion hollywood needs more people like him.

you dont have to like someone to be interested in what there saying. weather you agree or not.

that being said this is a phebal transparent attempt at a public apology. which actually isnt at all, not because hes incencere but because its all fabricated from start to finish.

i like his style. he puppets people and reaps millions off it without even really being a complete horrible person. just an arrogent douche bag. which he probably grins at daily.

props to Kanye. and i dont even own any of his records.

• Like 1

theres no way either of you watched the whole thing from the start of this thread till this post.

I did.

That was fucking stupid.

I dont know what yall talking about

That movie was not gay

THIS IS GAY

gay-pride-5-480.jpg

That movie was just fucking stupid I watched like 10 seconds thats about as much as i could stand of that lame ass nigga

Movie sucked, I'm disappointed in Spike Jones for working with Kanye on that, hope he got $$$.

whaaaaaaaaat the fuck did I just watch? When he starts shooting confetti out of his throat? And then stabs a rat out of himself? Maybe Spike Jonze's symbolism flew over my head, but all I got was Kaye acts like a weirdo when he drinks.

im not wasting 11 minutes of my life on kanye west.

funny thing is when through the wires first came out, i thought this guy was gonna be the next best thing to happen to hip hop in a while.

now i consider him the biggest blemish on hip hop.

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now