What do you guys think of my throwie?

aeroteooper149

Is this throwie okay?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah im still "toy" as you guys say i've been Writing for about a week,

But i still practice daily and i still get up with simple scribs...

Now i know that that this is nowhere as good as most people on here but i still wanted to see what you guys think i need to improve on.

This is just a simple throwie, i made it simple since its just a throwie that i want to be able to throw up really fast.

Please i dont want stupid comments saying toy,gay,GTFO, i just need some positive criticism

Thanks in advance.

tag.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHAT DUDES ON HERE THINK AND DON'T LOOK FOR APPROVAL ON HERE EITHER. GO OUTSIDE AND PAINT IT. JESUS[/font][/size]

This actually sounds like good advice...

But i just wanted to no if it was at least half way decent cause iwant to go out bombing with some friends and dont want to make my self or them look bad....

Needs work.. Try starting out with some simple bubble letters, then once you get those down add a lil more style to em.

It's easy just a lot of repetitiveness and practice and you'll soon get what your after.

Yeah i guess i gotta keep practicing... anybody up to sketch me something that i could probably work on/from?

I just wanna see how others would do it...

names abre.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: polo shirts

dunk sb[/url] cheap nike dunk sb Nike's basketball shoe line was fairly popular in the skateboarding scene, and the Dunk soon became a popular shoe for skaters due to the stability and lower profile sole which improved grounding performance. After some time, Nike created a Dunk specifically for skateboarders, known as the SB Nike Dunks. It features an extra-padded puffy tongue (common among skateboarding sneakers) and Nike's patented Zoom Air insole.

hahah i thought this spammer was calling OP gay, then i scrolled down and saw the spamwords...

put the fucking photo back up you herb

Re: polo shirts

4.jpg 5.jpgpolo shirts cheap polo shirtsdunk sb cheap nike dunk sb Nike's basketball shoe line was fairly popular in the skateboarding scene, and the Dunk soon became a popular shoe for skaters due to the stability and lower profile sole which improved grounding performance. After some time, Nike created a Dunk specifically for skateboarders, known as the SB Nike Dunks. It features an extra-padded puffy tongue (common among skateboarding sneakers) and Nike's patented Zoom Air insole.

I sure hope these are for lookling like a total douche ironically.