12oz party

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i was reading in a thread, raven was talking about one day trying to get together a 12 oz member event. that would be dope! i had the same thought a few weeks ago and was gonna post about it. im sure everyone on here would try their best to get to it. i know id haul my ass all the way from clevo to wherever for it. you guys should hook it up for this summer. ill bring the 40s!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it would be dope. but it would have to be somewhere convenient. i would hate it for people not to make it because of the location. i know i would make it just to meet some people, get sloshed off my ass and act like a fool so you all can make fun of me. oh wait....that would so suck.

It's okay, D'Lush. I'm sure I would take the brunt of most of the jokes, as I don't seem to be able to hold as much alcohol as I used to. I'm "alcohol endurance training" for the Stonecutters ride, though so have no fear. I would be down for a 12oz party. I'd like to meet a few of you guys and girls. You can all come to Texas.

That sounds like a really cool idea...

For some reason I imagined a prom, (i dont know why).. and it made me laugh. 12oz prom, hahaha.

But i'd try my best to attend it, if it ever happened. I'll come prepared with rice krispie treats.

St. Louis or someplace in TX....im very fond of Texas and im not far from St. Louis right now...either one will do...i think if this goes through it should be a yearly event, but every year it switches cities, that way if someone cant attend because the distance to travel is inconvienient, they can just go to one a different year if its closer to where they live..id definately try to hit up a 12 oz event if one goes down no matter where, as long as in the US sans hawaii, guam, alaska, puerto rico, virgin islands...i think the cost of the ticket overseas would break the bank for me....

Guest professor poopatronic

this topic seems to come up alot.... anyways i think there are 12oa parties but only the cool kids are invited which obviously isnt any of us since we're talking about it... for real though, there's only a few people on here who have given me any reason to want to meet them

Guest -sudz-

i know a bunch of the members here go to Under Pressure in Mnotreal each year, we could set up a 12oz booth there or sumin. heh.

no, texas, its gotta be in toronto!

Archived