6 YR OLD GIRL SHOT DEAD BY PHILADELPHIA POLICE AFTER CRYING TO LOUD

...HSAMSnoytiC

take your hand off my leg.

I had a couple teachers who used to put their hand on my leg and rub my knee all up close and personal like whenever I'd have a question about my schoolwork back when I was in middle school.

The one jawn was milf status and it used to fuck with my head making me wonder if she was trying to give me a boner, or if I was just taking it the wrong way.

Now I hear all these stories about kids banging their teachers and it pisses me off that I never made a move.

Even if she freaked out and sent me to the office, it's still be a good story to tell.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly... im a bit of a mastermind when it comes to sneaking into places. i was known for it growing up. it would blow people away.

i can honestly say iv played the part to get into all access places/situation like a countless ammount of times.

YEARLY would sneak into the pro areas including the courses at the Slam City Jams in vancouver. iv had tags on the ramps. one year the wrist bands were orange, and Sobe drinks were a sponsor. they had those flag like bar banner things everytwhere, which had an orange strip on them. so i ripped one down and tied it around my wrist, pulled my shirt down and voila.

i used to tell the homies id drag in with me "just act like your supposed to be there" "dont make eye contact" like with the security at entrance points and "whats the worst that can happen, they tell us to fuck off" big deal.

alcohol is always involved.

another time at Bc place(60,000 seat football facility in vancouver where the opening/closing ceremonies for the olympics are goin down) we went to the mnonster trucks. i said "lets get on the floor" homies were like what you mean on the floor? im like "on the floor, with the trucks"

so. we did. me and my boy were literally leaning against the monster trucks tires on the concourse off to the side before they would make there rounds. THEN from there, i said lets "get behind the scenes here" and we GOT INTO THE MONSTER TRUCK DRIVERS DRESSING ROOMS and proceeded to loot there bags and jacket pockets:)

that was a weird night cause before we went to the monster trucks we linked up with these chicks and one gave us her number. so after we left the monster trucks we went to a shit bar and got more wasted. i called her, we went to her crib. i smashed. and l;eft with a VICIOUS case of ghonoreah.

it was horrible.haha.

we ended up with over a hundread bucks of american money and some other bullshit.

iv smoked joints on top of the scoreboard of the pacific coliseum, where the canucks used to play and theres tags up there to prove it.

we snuck into the warped tour once with three 26ers of bacardi limon. we snuck in through the bands backstage entrance. got just fucking PLASTERED and then went behind the mainstage and ate catoring with all the bands.

theres way to many to remember but those are a few off the top of my head.

• Like 1

I had a couple teachers who used to put their hand on my leg and rub my knee all up close and personal like whenever I'd have a question about my schoolwork back when I was in middle school.

The one jawn was milf status and it used to fuck with my head making me wonder if she was trying to give me a boner, or if I was just taking it the wrong way.

Now I hear all these stories about kids banging their teachers and it pisses me off that I never made a move.

Even if she freaked out and sent me to the office, it's still be a good story to tell.

thats fucked up.

we used to have this art teacher that was like 26 at the time and a DEFINATE smash. she was from australia, looked like that kylie monogue chick. super cool. got us to do a buncha graff one time for this gay school dance thing. but anyways, homie was a year older than me. crew. used to always chat it up with her. like more than the average.

the very first time i ever got into a bar underage with someone elses id we went to the place and she was there. i had already dropped out but he was still going.

he starts dancing with her and next thing you know there making out on the dance floor. it was pretty G.

nothing more came of it but to be tongue deep in your hot art teacher drinking underage in a club that she was at was fairly fuckin hype.

nothing more came of it but to be tongue deep in your hot art teacher drinking underage in a club that she was at was fairly fuckin hype.

That's almost a fail on your boys part that he didn't smash.

If the bitch is going to go as far as to publicly make out with him on a dance floor, I'm pretty sure she woulda fucked him too.

i used to tell the homies id drag in with me "just act like your supposed to be there" "dont make eye contact" like with the security at entrance points and "whats the worst that can happen, they tell us to fuck off" big deal.

i literally say the exact same thing almost word for word

• 2 weeks later...