6 YR OLD GIRL SHOT DEAD BY PHILADELPHIA POLICE AFTER CRYING TO LOUD

...HSAMSnoytiC

actually i just made that shit up.

ateam2.jpg

A-Team-1.jpg

ateam3.jpg

A-Team is potentially the greatest action television show in history. if my life was a tv show id want it to be this. i am hannible. i am face. i am murdoch. and i am also Baracus.

i also controled you to open my thread. you obeyed me like a dog wanting food or a penis needing vagina.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually had no idea about that. thats fucking sick as hell.

im gonna try and find out where there shooting and just show up everyday like i work there and hopefully land a part.

"graffiti punk who gets chased by Ba Baracus"

but it would really just be an elaborate hoax mastermind by Colonal Decker to trap Ba in an attempt to get the rest of them when they came to rescue him.

i actually had no idea about that. thats fucking sick as hell.

im gonna try and find out where there shooting and just show up everyday like i work there and hopefully land a part.

"graffiti punk who gets chased by Ba Baracus"

but it would really just be an elaborate hoax mastermind by Colonal Decker to trap Ba in an attempt to get the rest of them when they came to rescue him.

Make sure you lace the background with mad tags and shit.

I tried my best when they were filming that last Rocky movie, but the buff was on some serious shit trying to make it look like graffiti in Philadelphia no longer exists.

They would come through and buff before every scene.

when the Molson Indy race first came to vancouver in the mid 90's the night before they shut all the streets down, cause it was a race circuit through/around downtown, we straight LACED on the track meridians like madmen.

security ran up on us, one dude got gripped but managed to wrestle away. we all ended up getting away and by the time we were on the skytrain we could see three sets of cherries down there.

burn on us was the next day they had advertising plastered all over the medians. including ours haha.

buuurn.

Guest JohnLester#31

The lucky impostor, like this guy: