Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I'll never make this mistake again guys. 

Next time the old lady says she wants steak at 9:45, I'll just stuff my dick in her face and save $70.

You need to make her pay at least $70 for that kind of service.

• Truth 1

Important Update: I went back to Applebee's today and told the manager about their shitty steaks. I told her that I don't think I got Ribeyes and they were mad over cooked. She didn't believe me so I gave her my receipt and showed her the pictures of those shoe ass steaks. She informed me that they were indeed Ribeyes after I told her I thought they were filet of scalp. She told me my replacement steaks would be up shortly to which I responded "I'm sorry for the confusion, but I would never like to eat here again." She informed me that she would have to do the refund in the back and excused herself. I sat there texting Lugr about this hilarious interaction laughing to myself about how she was probably talking mad shit about me in the back. 

I should have snagged some perveract pictures while I was there. She was a baddy with a fatty, a thotie with a body. An easily distracted man might have just taken the replacement steaks like a simp and been on his way. Not I, friends. I stayed the course and got all of my money back. Except for the tip and tax. 

Success

• Props 4
  • LOL! 1

Savage results. Great job Kyle.

And to think I recommended taking the L and moving on. What was I thinking?

Of course, I also recommended not going to Applebees to begin with. What were you thinking?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

I will probably forget the particulars of this interaction with Applebee's in another 15 years. I may even want to give them another try. Hopefully 12oz will still be here and I can type Applebee's into the search bar and get this memory refresher of a thread.

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

Savage results. Great job Kyle.

And to think I recommended taking the L and moving on. What was I thinking?

Of course, I also recommended not going to Applebees to begin with. What were you thinking?

Even my 7 year old daughter knows that place sucks and we only went once like 3 years ago. She says “that place is trash” every time we pass one lololol. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 3

freshening up the linkedin profile before I very slowly start looking for work again!

Probably should update the profile picture last one was taken before I had kids and the weight has crept on since then.

• LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

freshening up the linkedin profile before I very slowly start looking for work again!

Probably should update the profile picture last one was taken before I had kids and the weight has crept on since then.

Barrow one of @MOOGLE? pics. Or something from the most viral crap found on the internet thread and sell them on your capabilites.  You got this!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Hell yeah. I took the day off and put it in the air. Well technically I put my own money in the air as a gesture because they won't actually credit my account back for 5-7 business days.

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

On 4/22/2022 at 5:44 PM, modern dance said:

Sippin an iced americano 

On 5/1/2022 at 4:50 PM, modern dance said:

At work 

On 5/17/2022 at 1:50 PM, modern dance said:

sippin an americano 

On 5/14/2022 at 6:34 PM, modern dance said:

trying to learn how to instagram 

stop-it-get-some-help.gif

• LOL! 4

9 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Watching Top Gun.

I’m excited about the new Top Gun.

I’m sure I will be a let down.

Is it that bad, you derailed and randomly thot about shaving your cat?

12 minutes ago, ndv said:

Is it that bad, you derailed and randomly thot about shaving your cat?

I was watching the original Top Gun, which is one of the best movies ever made, while petting the cat and feeling all of its new dread locks.

• LOL! 1

• 3 weeks later...