Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

3 hours ago, +plus+ said:

New new or used new? Used car market is sky high stateside right now people asking a ton for high mileage

would be used I'd say but it worked out cheaper to spend 160 getting the car fully detailed inside.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• massgraff

• MedicineCabinet

• methamphetamyne

• ~KRYLON2~

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After years of messing around with extension cords and air hoses I finally gave in and picked up some cordless tools. I finally saw the light when I was helping a friend work on his car in his small c

trippin out on how big this rattlesnake is , fucker slithered too close to my wife’s childhood home . her sister spotted it and her pops clipped him edit : Was headed for the chicken coop 🐔

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Watching this stylish Italian movie where this dude finds out he’s been dating his daughter, got some wings in the air fryer gonna do up Buffalo with blue cheese. Writing a final on disruptive mood dysfunction disorder, shit sums up most stunted writers and rappers.

Edited by where

waiting to speak to a mate who has  cancer who's been putting up a brave face and has finally hit the point he can't do it any more.

I reckon he's lost 50 pounds in the last few months.

he's 1000 miles away almost so it's on zoom.

absolutely terrified. 

I drank my first legal beers with him at the Public Enemy / Ice-T concert in 1992.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pulled a new project out of my uncles junk yard today. Some kind of electric scooter. The batteries wouldn’t hold a charge for long so the kids were taking turns tearin ass through the backyard between charges. 2CB43696-AE1D-479E-B8E1-37831CAACFC2.thumb.jpeg.65f06bb5f8d6badd5524d4dd1ce7d7f6.jpeg

• Like 3

I was just caught in between two floats for a gay pride parade. The other car that was in between with me was furious. I was waving and enjoying the cheers. Very /prohomo of me. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 2

Been laying around on the couch all damn day watching shitty Saturday TV. So boring. At least it’s almost time to start getting myself put together to go out to dinner with my parents.

• Like 2

Started put the day geetin shit done. Cleaned out the central AC unit, the heat exchanger looked like it was a shag carpet. 

Then I took an afternoon nap and haven't done shit since

• Like 2
  • Props 1

Was playing catch with my son today and he missed and got hit right in the face. Was kind of scary but then I saw he was ok so it became kind of funny.

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Like 1

Going through a bag of winter clothes I had stashed in the shed and discovering that the silverfish or moths have gone through them and chewed holes in the wool jumpers.

I now have quite a range of painting jumpers. motherfuck