Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.


Recommended Posts

well i lucked out. had just passed some really shear cliffs and was a little ways off shore from a small chunk of beach that i could swim safely over to. my dad pushed the sinking kayak to shore. i drained the water out on the tiny beach and jumped back in and continued the journey back to the truck. it would have actually been somewhat dangerous if it had happened along the cliff face as i was pretty exhausted from fighting the current while the boat got heavier and heavier taking on water like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 23.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • massgraff

    2034

  • MedicineCabinet

    1114

  • methamphetamyne

    1046

  • ~KRYLON2~

    718

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After years of messing around with extension cords and air hoses I finally gave in and picked up some cordless tools. I finally saw the light when I was helping a friend work on his car in his small c

trippin out on how big this rattlesnake is , fucker slithered too close to my wife’s childhood home . her sister spotted it and her pops clipped him edit : Was headed for the chicken coop 🐔

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

well i lucked out. had just passed some really shear cliffs and was a little ways off shore from a small chunk of beach that i could swim safely over to. my dad pushed the sinking kayak to shore. i drained the water out on the tiny beach and jumped back in and continued the journey back to the truck. it would have actually been somewhat dangerous if it had happened along the cliff face as i was pretty exhausted from fighting the current while the boat got heavier and heavier taking on water like that.

That’s dope

  • LOL! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sitting here in the vacant inlaw apartment behind my house. 

 

Guy I share an office with was positive COVID - I just went this morning for a test. 

 

Feeling fine for the most part other than some anxiety, fingers crossed. 

 

Cleaning up and listening to Big Brother and the Holding Company vinyl. 

 

On the plus side, having to go on paid leave will give me more time to ooontz.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot how to read the room.  Sitting at a tweaker pad and felt compelled to kick on the cause because it already smells like a decomposing body out here.  I knew meth was worthless but my $20 got me a teener I didn't want or could ever do.  Cool sunset tho.

IMG_20200628_194826_5.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xen said:

I forgot how to read the room.  Sitting at a tweaker pad and felt compelled to kick on the cause because it already smells like a decomposing body out here.  I knew meth was worthless but my $20 got me a teener I didn't want or could ever do.  Cool sunset tho.

IMG_20200628_194826_5.jpg

Lol wut 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xen said:

I swear I am just going to come up MIA one day and no one would bat an eye.

Chilling out doing speed at Trevor Phillips trailer, yea, possibly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Met this cat at a bar on the road and he asked for a ride home.  Didn't have shit else to do so I agreed, having been in a similar spot.  We get there and everyone is coming off of meth and passing the hat.  Being the new guy and smelling death, I throw 20 in because they were getting it one way or another.  They give me a bag of dope, which also suprised me but they are inside right now and I am killing ttime til I can get the fuck out of here.

 

@where

Edited by xen
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Wondering how many different add medications a guy has to try in order to find some focus in life.........

Have @xenhook you up hahahah 

  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

stressing the fuck out. Made it through a fire that got to close to my neighborhood only to find out that the wife and kids (Who are out of town) got possibly exposed to covid by her bother who came down with pneumonia. His test doesn't come back till tuesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 12:52 AM, CLICKCLACKONER said:

drinking a Tito's n tonic watching my lady do some YouTube yoga.

Post pics or gtfo

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2020 at 1:06 PM, thealmighty... said:

stressing the fuck out. Made it through a fire that got to close to my neighborhood only to find out that the wife and kids (Who are out of town) got possibly exposed to covid by her bother who came down with pneumonia. His test doesn't come back till tuesday.

It's still smoldering but at the height, her in Tucson was a hell of a thing.  I feel ya.  Still have't been touched by corona at all, so there's that.  Hope everything worked/s out man.

onfire.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...