Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonysoprano

What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:59 PM, Drue_Down said:

Grilling Johnsonville Beer Brats and frozen nuggets. Fuck it.

07FC3FD3-B897-4A31-9883-F4B980B1FE6A.jpeg

Are the sausage frozen too!?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nope, I just refuse to microwave their processed crap 💩 it gives the nuggets a nice outer crunch.

23 minutes ago, Drue_Down said:

Nope, I just refuse to microwave their processed crap 💩 it gives the nuggets a nice outer crunch.

Yea I shallow fry my kids chicken nuggets, I’m gonna start to make more of her food, I’m a catering chef though so it’s kinda a no brainer.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:35 PM, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

Watching our boy @MEROJUANA

I am a devout watcher. But every few episodes I just blurt out loud fuck you mero for never not once me shouting out the roots over here on ol 12oz. 

• Like 1

Wondering what dude thought I would come across in this life to warrant making me this and if it is in me to swing the 28 pound monster.

IMG_20200522_215436_7.jpg

• Pause 1

3 hours ago, xen said:

Wondering what dude thought I would come across in this life to warrant making me this and if it is in me to swing the 28 pound monster.

IMG_20200522_215436_7.jpg

Nice chair good job

• LOL! 1

Damn. Got me questioning my last couple days. 

Right now, reformatting some old HDDs, smoking pot, and watching, what I can only assume is NASCAR.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

But Homo Dungeon 2.0? Went to a cat's house and was greeted by this. He says he uses it to make his cosplay shit on but I think we all know what's up.

IMG_20200501_190746_1.jpg

Edited by xen
  • Like 2
  • LOL! 1

Watching Bundesliga while my daughter does some math on her ipad. Recharged some lady’s ac for a little profit this morning. Waiting for it to cool down enough to fish, debating a half hour drive for some shiners, kid.

• Like 1

Trying on a new pair of boots while doing assorted chores, or while not doing assorted chores depending on the moment. Rolled with xtratuff for years but am mixing it up by trying on some Grundens new offering "the deck boss" not sure yet, I wish I were free to make my own choices regarding safety toe, the non safety toe xtratuff is the gold standard of rubber boots imo, but they moved all their manufacturing to China so maybe they will be shit soon too, so goes the Americano brands of workwear.

Hitting like mid eighties on the mercury though, a little later will find me driving to the Fillipino restaurant to pick up some pancit and adobo. If I rolled in the outfit I am wearing now it would be pretty classy, lounge pants, wife beater and rubber boots.

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, u_got_fuk said:

I am taking B I g SHIT .

I think the shits taking a big you 

deciding if i want to get off of my couch and go for a nice long bike ride for a third day in a row. 80+ degrees here lately, awesome 🌞